EWCM and no ovulation?

They have a big hard rim on them, people say they can't feel it once it's in, but hmm if I sit down and lean forward, I can feel it.

softcups.... i've had a go this month for the first time. they are pretty big and you've got to get them in right. once it's in, you shouldn't feel it. you've got to make sure it sits behind your pubic bone or it's not right and it will leak (and feel uncomfortable).

i don't like them, and i don't think i'll be trying them again. i actually got the second one i used stuck in a bit too far back and it took me ages to get it out. i really started to panic, i just couldn't hook the bugga to pull it back out. i had visions of me having to go to hospital to get it removed :dohh:

tried the preseed and the softcups this time. i thought ,well, desperate times = desperate measures. might try the egg white next cycle (jk), i've heard it's the next big ttc fad. :haha:

this evening, i'm sitting chewing on sunflower seeds :dohh: yet another ttc gem :haha:

softcups.... i've had a go this month for the first time. they are pretty big and you've got to get them in right. once it's in, you shouldn't feel it. you've got to make sure it sits behind your pubic bone or it's not right and it will leak (and feel uncomfortable).

i don't like them, and i don't think i'll be trying them again. i actually got the second one i used stuck in a bit too far back and it took me ages to get it out. i really started to panic, i just couldn't hook the bugga to pull it back out. i had visions of me having to go to hospital to get it removed :dohh:

tried the preseed and the softcups this time. i thought ,well, desperate times = desperate measures. might try the egg white next cycle (jk), i've heard it's the next big ttc fad. :haha:

this evening, i'm sitting chewing on sunflower seeds :dohh: yet another ttc gem :haha:

what is this egg white your talking about? :dohh::hugs:x

I swear none of you had better try making cooter meringue with egg whites!:haha:

DON'T TRY IT :haha: i'm joking. but on one of the threads i read the other day, the ladies were discussing the new trend to use egg whites as a lubricant instead of preseed. don't think anyone was convinced by it. :haha:

dmom, did you participate in the discussion on that thread about egg whites? i can't remember who it was but it was funny.

Supposedly, egg whites are the closest in ph to your natural fluids; however, if you get a drop of yolk in there, you will be heading to the A&E.

If one insists on trying this...buy pasteurized egg whites at the grocery and let them come to room temperature first.

Would be a lot cheaper than pre-seed at £15 a tube :rofl: but think of the mess :sick:

DON'T TRY IT :haha: i'm joking. but on one of the threads i read the other day, the ladies were discussing the new trend to use egg whites as a lubricant instead of preseed. don't think anyone was convinced by it. :haha:

:haha::haha: yeah i'm happy to stick some eggs whites up my cooter NOT!!!! Are these people stupid??

What about possible salmonella poisoning. :nope:It's very possible getting using raw eggs.

BTW, hello Nat, how are you?
:hi:

Supposedly, egg whites are the closest in ph to your natural fluids; however, if you get a drop of yolk in there, you will be heading to the A&E.

If one insists on trying this...buy pasteurized egg whites at the grocery and let them come to room temperature first.

is free range and organic important too? oh, warm rotton eggs :nope: can you imagine the smell once it's been in there for a bit. can't believe anyone would try it. now that is going too far i think.

i just love our conversations and where they lead too........and was that lady suggesting i test the egg whites? :wacko:

Salmonella is only in the yolk...the ER confirmed that one for me about 5 years ago when I thought I was poisoned from an angel food cake, lol.

What about possible salmonella poisoning. :nope:It's very possible getting using raw eggs.

BTW, hello Nat, how are you?
:hi:

i'm fine thanks, hope ur good too and feeling back on form after your virus.:hugs:

right ladies, i'm off to bed, it's 10.40 and i'm cream crackered (i'm such a kid when it comes to sleep). night night. :hugs:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->