EWCM and OPK's

A

AndreZZ

Hi ladies,

Just wondering how many days of EWCM do you usually get before actually O'ing? I've been getting quite a bit the last few days and OPK's are all negative (the line isn't even getting darker, still barely visible!).

What are your experiences with EWCM before ovulating? Do your OPK's go from light one day to dark the next or progressively darker as O approaches?

Unfortunatly I cant answer your question, I am also interested in knowing this. I have just started charting and checking cm so I am quite lost.
I can say that my opk usually gradually get darker until O, I always have a line even on CD3.

Unfortunatly I cant answer your question, I am also interested in knowing this. I have just started charting and checking cm so I am quite lost.
I can say that my opk usually gradually get darker until O, I always have a line even on CD3.

Hey just to let you know today is day 4 of tons of EWCM, this morning my opk was almost positive, I'm think by this afternoon it will be...so I guess I get 4 (ish) days of EWCM until I O (hopefully;)).

Hope that helps somewhat

Hi I think it differs from person to person and also cycle to cycle. I sometime start ewcm on CD 7 and O on CD 12 (5 days), this time it started on CD11 and I Od on CD14 (4 days). I also had ewcm for 6 days straight. But if yours the same good for you!

Do you or i should say, should always get ewcm before you O?

Like others said, definitely depends on you, your cycle..etc..
Last cycle I only had two days of ewcm, this cycle will be going on 5 days here.
Not everyone gets it before ovulating, I think that's what's so tough about nailing it down when you O. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had the textbook 28 day cycle and O'd on cd14? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->