EWCM but -OPK

LeeMcMee

Baby boy due 9/1/23 !!
Reaction score
So my cycle is messed up probably (long story), BUT through tracking my O I should have Od last week. I didn't test last week (also long story), but have been testing on OPKs this week. All light lines, so negative. They have gotten much lighter by today, barely visible. When I went to the bathroom today I had a huge glob of EWCM. Very sticky, clear w/ slight milky hue to it. I am reading that that means fertile, but my OPKs are negative... anyone ever have this after implantation or am I ovulating without showing positive on the OPK? I checked my cervix a little bit after (which has been high and soft all week) and had thin milky white CM. Help!

Ewcm is usually clear and stretchy not sticky. Have a Google and see if you still think it was ewcm. Although it's a sign of ovulation, it's also common for women to get it around 7dpo due to an oestrogen surge.

thanks for the info! yeah it was like clear jelly with a tint of pearl color in it and it was sticky like big wet boogers lol I wish I had my camera in the bathroom but I didn't and im at work so I couldn't come out with the CM haha.

I attached a pic that I found online. mine had a pearl tint though.

Attachments

• c1793055-dc7e-4f99-90ee-253c69aa7749.jpg
    c1793055-dc7e-4f99-90ee-253c69aa7749.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
If it stretched that fAr then id agree ewcm.

Also pregnancy can cause ewcm due to the Estrogen. If youre unsure where you are in your cycle, is probably do a hpt. Good luck!

Finger crossed it’s pregnancy haha thanks! It’s still early for me and I have taken tests cuz I’m impatient but bfn so far. I’m only about 7dpo. Yes it stretched that far and there was a lot

So just to see if maybe I am ovulating late considering I had ewcm this afternoon I took an OPK tonight... negative. Odd.

Attachments

• 93414E6E-B2AB-4CF2-B2EA-546E38156A89.jpg
    93414E6E-B2AB-4CF2-B2EA-546E38156A89.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
Just a quick update... had light brown spotting this morning so I was pumped especially since my cervix is super high and my vaginal walls feel like theyre swollen and caving in (wtf? lol) but just now a couple hours later I checked and it's bright red :( but cervix and vagina still have same symptoms. I have read that your cervix drops low on your period. and this is exactly a week before my period is due.

For anyone lurking, I did not end up pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->