EWCM confusion

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I'm confused. AF is due any day now and I have excess EWCM just based on wiping and feeling wet. Normally I'm bone dry. Here's my situation:
AF was from Sept 19-23
Ovulation confirmed by opk on 10-2
Had lap surgery for endometriosis 10-3
Period like bleeding that was red in color from 10/3-10/5 followed by light pink mucus like spotting only when wiping from 10/6-10/7
DTD 9-30 and 10-2
What I've done differently: drank a lot more water than usual which I know can help with EWCM.
Due to surgery I can't have any sex until after I see the Dr. DH said to play it safe I'm not to do any cervix checking until I see the Dr so I have no clue how my cervix feels or where its at and to clarify I only know I have excess EWCM is by wiping and "feeling wet". I'm looking for any answers ladies. Please help me.

I'm confused. AF is due any day now and I have excess EWCM just based on wiping and feeling wet. Normally I'm bone dry. Here's my situation:
AF was from Sept 19-23
Ovulation confirmed by opk on 10-2
Had lap surgery for endometriosis 10-3
Period like bleeding that was red in color from 10/3-10/5 followed by light pink mucus like spotting only when wiping from 10/6-10/7
DTD 9-30 and 10-2
What I've done differently: drank a lot more water than usual which I know can help with EWCM.
Due to surgery I can't have any sex until after I see the Dr. DH said to play it safe I'm not to do any cervix checking until I see the Dr so I have no clue how my cervix feels or where its at and to clarify I only know I have excess EWCM is by wiping and "feeling wet". I'm looking for any answers ladies. Please help me.

I'm confused as well because I had EWCM at 10DPO... I'm due for AF this Thursday the 20th so I'm hoping it's not a sign that she will be showing her face... we'll have to keep each other informed! I haven't had anymore, only yesterday that one time and my cervix is also very high I almost couldn't reach it. FX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->