EWCM during luteal phase

minuet

LTTC#1, 1 early loss
Reaction score
To all my lovely TWW ladies out there........ :hugs:

Have you had ewcm during the luteal phase and had a BFP instead of AF? OR have you only had ewcm in the luteal phase during the cycles that ended in BFN?

Call this an informal poll if you will. :)

I have had loads of ewcm in the mornings the past few days, but today my temp went back up today and wondering what's up is driving me batty! :wacko::wacko:

I don't really have an answer but am in kind of the same boat. I kind of went dry for a day over last weekend and for the past two to three days I've had thickish cream colored stretchy cm my AF is due Saturday and I'm driving my self insane. We are trying for baby #4 and I've just recently had a laparoscopy to remove my endometriosis about 8 weeks ago.. Good Luck!

before both my bfps i have but the ewcm came right after O and then again around 7 and 6 dpo. and it was a huge ridiculous amount the day before my bfp both times. if i get it right before af is due, af comes. i have ewcm again and have been having it daily since dpo 2 and i just turned 6 dpo today

before both my bfps i have but the ewcm came right after O and then again around 7 and 6 dpo. and it was a huge ridiculous amount the day before my bfp both times. if i get it right before af is due, af comes. i have ewcm again and have been having it daily since dpo 2 and i just turned 6 dpo today

That's really interesting! Thanks for the info, and your cycle sounds promising again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->