EWCM for almost 10 days? please help I am so confused! !

hiphophooray

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Its me again with another cm/ o question. On the 16th I had what felt like o pain. I also had a ridiculous amount of watery/ EWCM and my cervix was SHOW, I thought for sure I was ovulating even thought it was too early for me (usually 32-36 day cycles)the next 2 days I had ewcm and SHOW. The following 2 days I had a firmer, lower, halfway closed cervix but stil ewcm. Then my cervix went back to SHOW and stayed that way, with EWCM every day! yesterday my cervix was so high and open i almost couldnt reach it! Today cervix is lower firmer and more open, but I still have EWCM! What is going on!! I am on CD 22 which I thought was around the time I normally would o. I have no desire to bd today, too exhausted (LOL) but if it sounds like I haven't od yet ill suck it up and do it :p

ETA: Today's EWCM is more lotiony- creamy than it has been (its been more watery/ew than lotiony/creamy ) cervix is def much firmer and lower even more so then earlier. Hopefully this is a good sign that ive already o'd because my timings been OK

Your body may have geared up to ovulate but for whatever reason ovulation was delayed sounds like you have ovulated since your cervix and cervical mucus has changed to non fertile.

Thank you! When I checked cm again it was sticky and almost dried up. We bd'd anyway to be safe. Cervix went back to SHOW though but the sticky almost non existent cm made me feel like the CP didnt matter.. when cm is ewcm and then dries up does it usually mean o was that day?

As soon as ovulation occurs the corpus luteum starts producing progesterone and the rise in progesterone is what causes the changes in CM .

Well checked again and it was back to perfect ewcm. I did the test to make sure it wasnt hubbys leftovers and it clumped up and sunk so im sure its ewcm again. And amazing ewcm again at that! Ive been doing research and some people are saying pcos does this. Ugh im so upset, we've been NTNP for 2 years and nothing.. I think there is a problem :(

Sounds like you may have really high estrogen level , this can cause lots of fertile mucus.

I am a type 1 diabetic so I could possibly have high estrogen levels due to insulin resistance.. is that known to cause a problem with fertility?

This may have nothing to do with it, but I find that the day after DH and I dtd my CM is really clear, sometimes cloudy, and stretchy (like all day long the day after dtd the night before) (sorry if TMI!). At first I interpreted this as ewcm, but now I am realizing it is just 'leftovers' from dtd the night before. It is really hard for me to tell the difference. I have had to just pay even closer attention to my body. Perhaps this could be happening to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->