Ewcm immediately after period

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So my cycles have been wonky but I ended up having a normal 31 day cycle, af came on the 3rd and by the 6th it was off. Each day it was a bright orange/red/light pink color and by the end of each day it was brown looking...well me and OH decided to dtd and after he finished he was pulling out and noticed a string of cm coming out of me..he thought it was semen but semen does not stretch so it has to be ewcm(I even felt it hit my inner thigh)...anyone else experience something like this?

I tested before the period and it was negative so I know its not from pregnancy...I did notice this my bra yesterday looks like dried colostrum. I just wonder if I have a hormone problem or something:wacko::wacko:

https://i57.tinypic.com/28anyj4.jpg

My body plays tricks on me as well. It could be that you are preggers and the hcg just hasn't built up in your system yet. some women don't test + on an hpt until they are around 7-8 weeks.

Or you just could be having a wonky cycle. I have had EWCM 3 days after af ended, and actually that is how this month is going. I had EWCM on cd9 and tested almost positive on an OPK (lines were very close in color, just a slight shade off). I was confused for a couple of days. But then on CD18 which is today I got a very strong + on an opk and I am cramping on my left side, so I am confident that I am oing soon.

I hope you find out your answer, and good luck!

I got more ewcm today and a positive opk today but this is the first time ever I got ewcm and an opk this early...last cycle was actually my first time getting ewcm

The only time I used to get EWCM was for 1/2 a day shortly after my period... but my hormones were unbalanced...

Have you ever been tested for PCOS? Or have you recently come off of birth control? I ask because i have PCOS, and my hormones are always all over the place unless i'm medicated (clomid, femera, birth control, etc.) The last 3 months I have used vitex and have ovulated every month with 30-34 day cycles.

I only ever get EWCM the day before and the day of O. Just BD in case and keep a journal in case you don't get your BFP this month you can reference it for a later month. Or when TTC another little one.

I was told i didnt have any cysts so i think it was from taking soy last month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->