ewcm? should i put on chart?

Sometimes our bodies do do some crazy stuff, we'll I'd say if ur BD'ing then it's still all good ! I wouldn't worry though is my guess is u have already or ur going too like soon! U never know u might even be pg already ! X

Thnx for the kind words.:hugs:
I was kind of hopping I would catch the egg this cycle and not need the help from my doc but i now see I have no clue what I'm doing

Hey girls!

Petals, good that you're starting to temp! Usually you will see your temps be low-ish around AF and before O and then spike after O. Some people have a giant spike while others see a gradual rise. Once FF sees an overall rise above your cover line (your average temp) for 3 days, it will usually put crosshairs on the day it looks like you O'd. Then if you start AF, your temps will dip usually a day or 2 before AF or sometimes right on the day you start. You can click on my chart and look at mine for examples. Don't look at this cycle's chart though - it's crazy messed up because I had a kidney stone and surgery and my temps were all over the place.

Marie - I have read that sometimes OPK's can pick up other hormones that can cause the line to darken. Looking at those pics, I wouldn't call any of them positive. Positive opk lines are equally as dark or darker than the control. The one or two that are kind of dark could have been from other hormone surges going on. My feeling is that you probably haven't O'd yet. What CD are you on now? And how long are your cycles normally? I forget.

My cycles all over the place from 26-30 days. I hot a little o pain today wasn't long maybe a few hours. Only have four opks left so who freaking knows. I took tempt today going to try to stick to it and make it s habit we will see where it goes. I'm on the brink of giving up for this cycle and just waiting to see doc on the 13th

Hey ladies I'm CD 12 and still getting a mixture of creamy and ewcm no pos opk yet. Haven't took one yet today though. How are you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->