Ewwww!

Beee

Reaction score
Just been pottering about in my dressing gown in the kitchen after having a shower. Felt a trickle running all down my leg. I think it was some sort of discharge as it had a whitish tinge. Felt so gross!
Lol just had to share xxx

Ohh I get this at the moment. You never know though could be your time soon :)

So gross isn't it??
Ooh I hope so. Got myself all excited that it might be my waters leaking but its defo not. Oh well.
Driving myself mad looking for signs since I hit 37 weeks lol. Knowing me, baby will be comfy in there until 42 weeks.
lets hope these babies don't keep us waiting too much longer xx

Bump buddy!!!!! Your due dates one day after mine! :D I've been going nuts too checking for signs of impending labor. I feel like a spoiled brat, "but I want her nooooooooooow!"

Bump buddy!!!!! Your due dates one day after mine! :D I've been going nuts too checking for signs of impending labor. I feel like a spoiled brat, "but I want her nooooooooooow!"

Haha meeeee toooooo!!! So impatient! Xx

Haha meeeee toooooo!!! So impatient! Xx

So have you noticed anything different that your hoping will lead to labor?

Well i had to go into hospital on Thursday evening to be monitored due to reduced movements and the monitor was picking up contractions roughly every ten minutes. I've been having them for a few hours each day since then, but nothing comes of them. Other than lightening crotch when I walk and this drippy horrible discharge there's no signs.
How about you? Xx

Well I've been having more intense Braxton hicks, can actually hurt now. But besides that not much lol. There are a few signs that I know I'm fishing for I'm hoping is hinting at labor! Discharge like you, most intense indigestion the other night, and feeling little Emma's head right down on my cervix when I walk. I walk all bow legged now because it feels like she's that low. But then nothing happens and I think I'm looking too far into it all.

Haha the last few weeks are definitely the worst. I've got 5he pregnancy waddle going on now too, walking like John Wayne as my mum would say!
Love the name Emma. We are team yellow this time and I'm so excited to see what we get :) xx

Oooo congrats on team yellow! That takes a lot of strength! We were planning on team yellow but caved in the last moment lol. What are the names your thinking of?

Thanks :) we found out the sex with dd and I wanted to have a surprise this time.
I think I've passed some of my plug tonight- pretty gross!
If its a boy it will be Jack, and Cora if it's a girl :) xx

Oh I love those names!!!! You did huh?! As weird as it sounds, what did it look like?

Like snot! It was in the toilet when i got up. It was a creamy colour with a brownish tinge in a couple of places. Grim.

I guess my plugs still intact :-/ haven't experienced anything like that yet. A couple of days ago we did have bleeding after sex, which is unusual. But that's it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->