EX-boyfriend dreams

Pulirula

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks and I have already had 2 dreams about my ex's. One of my ex was a total asshat. He was great in the beginning but our breakup was horrible. He was getting physical towards me. The second ex we didn't end on bad terms. I wanted to settle down and he wanted to party. Idk I haven't told my hubs about these dreams. I don't think he will care but I'm more embarrassed by it. I actually fear seeing the first ex. I have no clue what I would do if I saw him in public. Why would I dream of him at all just because I'm pregnant?

I have weird dreams all the time. Sometimes I wake up feeling so guilty!! Once I told my husband and he just said I don't care, you can't control what you dream about. So ever since then I just keep it to myself, or tell him but leave out some of the details that might make him feel bad

He knows how I feel about the first ex. I just don't understand why he would even be in my dreams. It's very confusing to me.

Pregnancy does weird things. My pregnancy dreams are always way wacky and so off the wall.

Ohhh, pregnancy dreams. I had this crazy dream last night about Miley Cyrus... I dream about exes... my exes, my OH's ex (whom I haaaaate)... some intimate, some not... intimate dreams about people I saw at the grocery store.... hippos charging through my house.... aliens.... flying through buildings that I can't escape...... my old house, my old high school....... being in love with a college professor.... giving birth to a dolphin..... you name it, and it's weird, I've had a dream about it during pregnancy. :) It's all normal.

I've had some weird dreams too. The worst are where I dream my hubs did something to make me really mad and I wake up mad at him and he's like but I'm innocent!

I've had some weird dreams too. The worst are where I dream my hubs did something to make me really mad and I wake up mad at him and he's like but I'm innocent!

HAHAHA!! I always have dreams my OH has done something awful, and I wake up super angry. Only when pregnant. Our hormones make for interesting and vivid dreams, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->