Exact One Step Question....

Bertsbaby1

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Long time lurker, first time poster. :)

So, I took two Exact One Step test 12dpo (the witch is due in two days). There was no plus sign, but on BOTH tests, where the second line is supposed to appear, there was a series of dots. Almost outlining sporadically the spot where the line should be.

Had this ever happened to anyone else? What were your actual results in the end (BFN or BFP)?

Thanks!

Bert

PS. I'll definitely be purchasing a FRER on the way home from work today but will try to hold out until tomorrow morning. :winkwink:

if its a blue dye test those dots would turn into a blue line if pos! like on the pink dye test there is a clear glossy line that would turn pink if pos..the blue dye tests (most of them) have the dots!

if its a blue dye test those dots would turn into a blue line if pos! like on the pink dye test there is a clear glossy line that would turn pink if pos..the blue dye tests (most of them) have the dots!

It is a blue dye test. There were no dots on the test right away. They appeared after about two minutes...

We'll see tonight once I get my mitts on a FRER (and hope I don't get one from the dud batches I've read about here). :)

Thanks,

Bert

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"