Excess skin question

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
I am about to start my 100th diet of the year! Slimming World, however OH is doing it with me this time so I wont be giving in to tasty treats.

I am about 13st 7lbs at the moment and 5ft8

I want to get to 10st 13lbs

Do you think this amount of weight loss would cause alot of baggy skin or do you think with working out I could tone it back up? I ALWAYS had a flat belly, really squared flat tum, now it is about the same size at when I was 6 months pregnant only flabby too not hard :sick::sick::sick:

It wont be a rapid weight loss, probably an average of 2lbs a week. So it will take me some time but, what do you think about my tummy? oh and my arms, they are like thighs at the moment, weight is really hanging to just my belly and arms.

Any light exercises I could do at home to target belly and arms.

bear in mine my back is on its lazzies, its nearly dead haha
I have a curvature and twisted spine so working on it for over 5 minutes say sit ups would completely do me in!! x

unfortunetly ive got saggier lol. when i lost over 2 stone before getting pregnant ive noticed looser skin....especially on my top of my arms....in all fairness tho i really didnt do much excersize at all. so this cud be why. i have no advice on what excersizes u cud do unfortunety just that try ur hardest to do something lol as it defo defo shows after xx oh and lots and lots and lots of water is really good for the elastin in ur skin to stretch which helps to not make ur skin saggy...hope this helps xxx

I think if you exercise quite a bit as you go along it will help your case, rather than focusing on the weight loss to stop and flabby bits your going to have to put some serious effort in, you can probably get rid of most if you do it as you go along iykwim rather than losing weight first then trying to tone afterward?

That sounded a bit jumbly but you know what i mean?

I think if you loose it gradually like that and tone at the same time with some excersize you should be ok. My husband lost 2 stone this year through healthy eating & going to the gym & has no flabby skin, but when I had Seth and lost all my weight without excersize Im left with a bit more :( A lot of that was from pregnancy of course though...

I hope that made sense :s lol

x

Everything made sense thanks girls.

I will drink the water and do some light exercises like once a day whilst dietting. Hopefully I will have my old belly back!

i have had dramatic weight loss hun so i looke vile with no clothes on but im sure with the amount of weight you want to lose u should be ok, maybe lift some tins of beans for your bingo wing bits and as for your tummy not to sure of excerise that isnt going to do your back in my back is knackered after having Annabelle so i know the feeling i struggle so badly
Lou
xxx

PS good luck with your diet

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79