Excessive sleeping?

amc90

Reaction score
I've been so tired since 5 weeks. I'm now 8 weeks. Yesterday I practically slept all night and day, only to wake up to go pee and eat. All my labs and vital signs have been normal. I'm just tired of the sheer exhaustion. My doctor doesn't seem worried and it doesn't feel like depression. Anyone else really tired?

Yes, that's really normal in 1st tri. I think it must be the body's way of storing up energy for all the work to come. I was absolutely exhausted until about 14 weeks and then my energy came back and I felt fine again. I didn't have the option to sleep during the day but I can definitely remember finishing work, eating and then being in bed by 7-8pm many nights.

I had no energy first tri and still none now lol

I'm right there with you with the tiredness but am suffering from a bout of pregnancy insomnia... I literally drag myself through the days but come bedtime I'm wide awake 🙈😥

I'm here with you too I sit down longer than 30 seconds and I'm asleep

I'm yawning within an hour of waking up! On Saturday, I slept all afternoon, woke at 5 then went back to bed at 10. It's quite normal but annoying!

Super, super normal. I miss when I was pregnant with my first and could sleep all day. :sleep:

Me too! I slept a ton with my first and now I'm not able to with #2.

This pregnancy has been particularly bad with exhaustion. I've suffered with hg this time too. I've napped so much it's unreal. Hope your tiredness eases off soon xx

I was like that during the first trimester when I was pregnant with my first two daughters. Now I'm pregnant with my third... and not only was I chronically exhausted during the first trimester, but I'm well into my second trimester (25 weeks) and it hasn't let up yet. Thankfully both of my girls are older and are pretty helpful, because I've felt all but useless for months now.

Okay this makes me feel better now! I started tracking my sleep patterns today and I think the reason why I am so tired is because I'm constantly waking up. The nausea has been so miserable too. I am hoping these are girl symptoms, but I'll be happy either way. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->