Excessive thirst?

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know that excessive thirst is often a sign of pregnancy but I am just curious to know when you ladies experienced this, if at all??

I have honestly been feeling like this since about 5DPO which I know is extremely early, but just wondering if maybe my body just knows something is going on??

This cycle was a bit strange so far seeing as I had stretchy EWCM for about 4 times (that I wrote down) within 2 weeks around my fertile time. We BDd a TON just to be safe - and honestly I have had SUCH a high sex drive lately it's kindof crazy!

Also on around 8DPO I noticed twinges in my right ovary; similar to ovulation pains but I think possible implantation pains?

I'd be about 11DPO today - still SUPER thirsty (sometimes turned off with water though so I dilute juices), EXTREMELY tired the past 2 days - literally can't stay awake a full day, needing a nap to survive.

That's it though, nothing else. Any input ladies??

Obviously I will be testing if AF is late.

Don't know really! But I do know I'm terrible at drinking enough, but I've been drinking pints of water recently!! I drink tons more (although probably a normal, healthy amount in reality!!).

I was really thirsty but I can't remember how early. I know it was within the first few weeks after finding out. Good luck hopefully this is a good sign.

Thanks girls really hoping it's a sign and not my body playing tricks on me.

I just started getting that! Im a little over 6 weeks now, and for the past week or so I have been much more thirsty than usual :)

It sounds like you have good signs, good luck!! :) xx

I got my BFP at 9DPO and the thirst started around then for me. Up until about a week ago I felt like I couldn't get enough water. To the point where my skin started to feel dry and the palms of my hands. Apparently its all normal (although I don't remember this with DD!) good luck, hopefully its a good sign for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->