Excited about dress!! *Its Here*

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Well an offer thats alsmot too good to pass up on has landed in my lap with regards to a wedding dress, someone i know locally is selling a MS dress ... £60 :shock:

Im going to arrange to go and take a look at it later this week, ive seen pics and its gorgeous so i have a feeling i'll be ripping her arm off for it and will hae a dress later this week!! :happydance:

Im not fussed on a secondhand dress, gives me more money to spend elsewhere!!

:wohoo: thats wonderful holly! what a bargain! so pleased for you honey :wohoo: x x

ooooooooo that sounds wonderful!
Bargin as well, i have looked at buying second hand, at the end of the day you will only be wearing it for one day!
x

Complete Bargain!!
I have a second hand dress too, could never justify spending £1000 on a dress I would wear once

:thumbup::thumbup:

xXx

Well thats my issue too Sarah, im on a strict budget anyway so if i can save money then im going for it, im not fussed that its secondhand like you says its for 1 day, i dont know if i could justify spending ££££'s on a dress to wear once and chuck in the cupboard.

Im also looking in suit hire for OH since he wants to wear grey, but he would never wear grey again iykwim?

ooo what a bargain! You got any pics you can share with us? would love to see it!
My dress is maggie sottero also and they are gorgeous.

Great news! Ive got my dress already!! (long story!)

No pics as of yet, well i have but they are of the lady wearing them so had better not post them :rofl:

If i get it i will post some piccies up!!

actually durrr brain i'll see if its on the website :dohh:

Nice one Holly! We hired all our men's suits from Debenhams. They we're great!

ooo Cant wait to see some pics! Im obsessed with wedding dresses at the min

We hired suits from Debenhams too and also found them to be really helpful, we needed a large chain as had Hubby getting fitted in Sheffield, BM in Guildford and FOB in Crawley! It worked out at £231 for 3 Prince Edward suits with rouches, handkerchiefs, waistcoats (a little more than normal as wanted a Jeff Banks silk one) and shirts.

Our suits from debehams cost £240 for 4. Suits, waitcoats, shirts, rouche. They do all different kinds xx

Ohhh i wish i had bought a second hand dress instead of having 3 of them stuck in my wardrobe :blush:

it sounds like a bargain :thumbup:

Well thats my issue too Sarah, im on a strict budget anyway so if i can save money then im going for it, im not fussed that its secondhand like you says its for 1 day, i dont know if i could justify spending ££££'s on a dress to wear once and chuck in the cupboard.

Im also looking in suit hire for OH since he wants to wear grey, but he would never wear grey again iykwim?

Have you looked in Burtons?
My brother got one that was grey with shirt and shoes for £99. Not sure how much hire is compared. just an idea.
x

:wohoo: can't wait for pictures hon :D we're hiring ours - moss bro's do quite a good deal :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->