Excited about dress!! *Its Here*

Wow that is lovely hunny, thats a great bargain x

Great bargain, hun and i love the sweetheart neckline...looks lovely on a larger bust i think :) I got my dress from debenhams and it was a sample and i only spent about £100 on mine, but you've done really good with yours. Im sure you'll look stunning hun!!

Just as a side note? What underwear were you thinking of having underneath? Ive gone for masquerade basque which not only has the regular hooks but ties up at the back too.. geezo, nothing worse than worrying about falling out of your dress, lol!

Enjoy all the planning, you've got lots of time too so that helps :)

Omi xxx

Gorgeous dress! :D

It's a bit like the one i'm after but i've got loads of time to change my mind :haha:

Thanks Squidge :)

Omi im not sure on underwear tbh .. infact i dont think im going to have anything on the bra/boob frontage, i seem fine without since the corset can be laced quite tightly, plus finding something to fit properly is such a pain :hissy: I guess i will just have a look around on my travels and see if i see anything right

Thanks Squidge :)

Omi im not sure on underwear tbh .. infact i dont think im going to have anything on the bra/boob frontage, i seem fine without since the corset can be laced quite tightly, plus finding something to fit properly is such a pain :hissy: I guess i will just have a look around on my travels and see if i see anything right

I only read so far along before my brain went wild and i thought it was going to say 'i'm not going to have anything on at all' :rofl: :rofl:

What a beautiful dress and a good bargain! You are going to look stunning hon! :hugs:

Making me jealous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->