Excited about dress!! *Its Here*

Definitely hire the suits if you want to keep your budget down. My OH chose pinstripe grey trousers after insisting he wanted a light suit :dohh: It's amazing how they change their mind when they actually see the 'choice'! And I knew he would NEVER wear those again! Same went for the silver waistcoat, hehe.

We hired ours from The Wedding Centre in Marlow. They are simply wonderful there (I got my dress, BM's and suits there) and it's about an hour away (max) from St Albans so would be a little longer for you, but definitely check it out. The lads get to keep their shirts but waistcoats, ties, jackets, trousers etc are hired and well worth it in my opinion.

Burton's also do a decent range as does Moss Bros (take a look online).
xxx

Which dress is it??

I still have a MS for sale :rofl: no one wants her :(

x

Do you Linzi? Which style was yours? I LOVED the detailling on the bust on yours but doubt my knockers would fit :rofl:

This one is a Monte Carlo Marie, there arent really any decent piccies on the net that do it any justice!!

Its Michelle, it was lovely :) I had to have it taken in around the top coz I lost so much weight on my boobs lol don't think you'd fit in there babe Im afraid!!!

Bah Im just jelous :rofl:

xxx

Holly I've just google imaged it, it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Thats fab hun!! cant wait to see it :) Like you im not bothered about spendng lots on a dress!! How about you pass it on to me after ;) :rofl:

Im probably the only one here who things 'Morning Sickness dress' LOL

Which dress is it??

x

i am sure i saw your post that dress is absolutley gorgeous and one of my top 5!!! i am a size 12 though at the mo! it was a 10 wasnt it?
Holly any luck with dress?
xx

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaap its mine :cloud9:

This is the original piccy from the MS Website ... finally found it, just google imaged and it came up :dohh:

https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/lisaemartin/Mydress.jpg

Its gorgeous theres lots of detailling around the bust similar to Linzi's one!!

Oh and its in white ... that one looks ivory/cream doesnt it?

Ohhh i love it xx

you will look beautiful babes :hugs:

Holly it is stunning hun xxx It will look fab on you xx

Thanks girls!! Im so excited to go pick it up and try it on!! :cloud9:

Fingers crossed my boobs will fit in it, i need a corset style dress, a fixed zip one would cost me a fortune in alterations :rofl:

Which dress is it??

x

i am sure i saw your post that dress is absolutley gorgeous and one of my top 5!!! i am a size 12 though at the mo! it was a 10 wasnt it?
Holly any luck with dress?
xx

I had it taken in to a small 10/8 but it has a cvorset back so can be made larger

(sorry for hijacking your thread holly lol)

x

Definitely hire the suits if you want to keep your budget down. My OH chose pinstripe grey trousers after insisting he wanted a light suit :dohh: It's amazing how they change their mind when they actually see the 'choice'! And I knew he would NEVER wear those again! Same went for the silver waistcoat, hehe.

We hired ours from The Wedding Centre in Marlow. They are simply wonderful there (I got my dress, BM's and suits there) and it's about an hour away (max) from St Albans so would be a little longer for you, but definitely check it out. The lads get to keep their shirts but waistcoats, ties, jackets, trousers etc are hired and well worth it in my opinion.

Burton's also do a decent range as does Moss Bros (take a look online).
xxx

I think you should go to the wedding centre in Marlow its a 5 minute walk from our house and then we can see you and Brooke :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"