Excited but a little overwhelmed!

EstelSeren

Married Mum of 2!
Reaction score
I can't believe how quickly the last few months have gone! I take my last pill tomorrow, which will be really weird as I've got used to it over the last 3 years or so! Then I get married in 13 days, which is insane as I never thought that day would come as I've been waiting on it for over 2 years and have put the date back many times! Then in 14 days I'll be officially ntnp! :happydance: I think I've got so used to waiting that the realisation that everything's coming at once and I won't have to wait anymore has just hit me and it's HUGE!!! In a fortnight I'll be Mrs Davies and trying, all be it passively, for a baby.:happydance: It's amazing that the next thing I have to wait for is that :bfp: on a pregnancy test. Theoretically, I could be a mum this time next year!:cloud9: It's just mindblowing!

Beca :wave:

Congratulations! :hugs: SOunds like a very eventful year ahead for your and your DH to be :) All the best lovey!

im so happy for you, congrats on the wedding and good luck ttc!
best wishes
x

Congratulations, hope you have a great wedding and day! and good luck ttc x

oh how lovely you must be soooo excited! best of luck to you xx

:happydance: bet you cant wait :D
hope everything goes really well for you that you are a mummy this time in a year! :D
xxxx

Wow that has gone so quick, good luck :)

Good luck hun - hope you have a perfect wedding day. I know everyone is probably saying it but try and take in as much as you can.. The day goes by so quickly and i wish i had taken more in!!

xx

Forgot to say - good luck with ttc hope you get that bfp soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"