Excited Newbie!!

Angel Mummy

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!!
Well I thought now would be a good time to join a forum where I can chat to other mummies out there!

My husband and I are trying for our first baby and although getting pregnant is easy for some it seems to have thrown challenges in our way like, PCOS. I am now on my first month of Clomid and a few days I started ovulating which is great.

We had as much sex as possible for the days before and over ovulation and now I am on day 15 of my cycle.

I don't know if I am pregnant yet but I have a very watery mouth today and now and again a slight lower abdomen pain. I also have cloudy white discharge. Although these could be signs of pregnancy, they could also be part of my cycle.

Does anybody have any advice??

Thanks xxxxxx :cloud9:

Thanks Leeanne....your very lucky to have such beautiful children.

Can I ask - with any of your children did you have a watery mouth very early on?

xx

Thanks Chris!! Hope all is going well with ttc baby #1...I hope the baby dust is sprinkled on us both :)

xxx

welcome to bnb :hi: wishing you lots of luck on your :bfp x x x

Hi! and welcome to BnB, hope you enjoy it here!

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Hi and welcome, I believe white discharge indicates you are moving into the most fertile part of your cycle. When discharge gets clear and sticky, like egg whites, you're at your most fertile.

Thanks for the info...I'm hoping that I find something out soon.

I have had terrible mood swings today and hot flushes, maybe something is just round the corner.

Enjoy your evening xxxxx

Hi and welcome to BnB, good luck TTC.

hi, welcome! im new on here too,just trying to get to grips! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back