Excitied/Scared newbie here from Essex

shmoo75

Proud Mum of 2 Girls!!
Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I am very new to TTC as, me and DH started 1wk ago!!!! I am in the very early stages of my journey I know but, I have no idea how long it will take me before I get that :bfp:

I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I am 33 and DH is 35. I was on the pill for 18yrs and came off it in Feb this year. I had my last pill induced AF and my first cycle was 41 days!!! I beleive I OV'd at Easter as I had EWCM and a dull ache in my lower abdominal mainly to my right then, exactly 2wks later AF showed up. I was very relived :happydance: I had every intention to wait until my next AF to arrive before we started so, I had a better idea of what my normal cycle would be. We couldn't wait so we have been :sex: every since AF finished.

I am currently on CD13 so, I am hoping to OV around this wkend. I'm not charting or using a OV predictor as, I thought I would just have more BMS than I would do for the first couple of mths. I am working on a 28 cycle so, should be due AF on 03/05. I have bought some HPG's that test 25MIU (did I get that right?) so, anyone got any ideas when I should test? Also can someone advise me of the best forum to be in?

Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

Lots of :dust:

and hoping for us all to get those :bfp:

Thanks again

Love & :hug:

Shmoo
XXXXX

Hi and welcome :hi:

I'm a newbie too, I joined yesterday!

I'm in the same boat as you only a fraction further along, my :witch: is due today or tommorrow, but like you, I dunno how reliable that is cause my last cycle was very long so I think it takes a while to regulate.

Good luck TTC

:hug:

BTW I think we belong in the TTC forums?!

x x x

Welcome to BNB and good luck TTC! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

TT's I will look for you on the TTC forums.

:hug:

Shmoo

:hi: Welcome and good luck in your TTC journey!

Welcome to BnB. Pretty sure you will find the most useful info in TTC but be assured you are welcome anywhere you want to visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->