Exclusively Breastfeeding but is this my period??

MrsBod

Reaction score
Hi all!

My daughter Fleur is 10wks old on Monday. I'm exclusively breastfeeding her and had a c-section, after which my lochia lasted just under six weeks.

Yesterday, I started bleeding and it has built up to quite a heavy flow. I'm using pads because I'm not sure it's my period.

The reason for the doubt is that I started doing my pilates DVD about a week and a half ago and this Thursday, I did a longer session.

Could it be coincidence that I did the exercise the day before, because surely if it was down the exercise, the heavy bleeding would have started straight away and I would have felt pain.

Also, I have some backache today and when I tried to express a bottle on Wednesday (two days before the bleeding/period started), I only managed 1floz when normally I can manage a good 4floz.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, but any advice would be gratefully received.

xx

I had what I think was a period when my bubz was 12 weeks old. It only lasted for 3 day but was quite heavy :shrug: I will have to wait to see if it really was :) If it was we are the unlucky ones bu the look of things :)

It certainly sounds like a period hun... I exclusively breastfed for 12weeks and currently feed my baby girl 1 feed on a morning and my periods havent returned... Im actually starting to worry a little as my little girl is now 18 weeks old x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->