Excruciating stabbing/shooting pain right boob

Daydreamer83

Reaction score
Hey, hoping someone can help and give their opinions, my boobs have been sore and tender for a week, they usually hurt but not for this long. I didn't really think about it but yesterday and today I've had the worst ever shooting pains, like a really sharp pain in my right boob! I've never had this Before? Would this be a strong sign of pregnancy do u think? Or just normal pre period hormones causing it or something else? Anyone else had this? I'm currently on day 27 on cycle, my average cycle length is about 31 days, and my calendar predicted that I was ovulating around day 17, so 10 days past ovulation, if calendar was right. X

Sounds Promising with both of my daughters my first indicator was my nipples were very sore

It's so strange, Its not so much just the soreness, my boobs are usually sore for a short while but not for a week but Its the shooting stabbing type pain, really takes my breathe away. Thankyou for your reply. I feel like the wait til Saturday to test is going to be unbearable :( I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I've never had this pain in my boobs, if I'm not pregnant I'll be going doctors to find out what it is.

I actually had this at about 10dpo. It woke me up. It was like a shock went through just the side of my right boob and went away after 5 seconds or so. I haven’t tested in a couple days and will be getting some at the store tomorrow. Acid officially late so I’ll be shocked if the test is negative! I will update tomorrow!

I get this most cycles. Most of my friends who have had babies say that their boobs didn’t hurt at all until about 6 weeks.

Last cycle my boobs were so sore, the worst they’d ever been and I was convinced I was pregnant. Then my friend told me that.

Everybody is different though, I hope it’s a good sign for you.

I saw you posted this on another older thread and think we are in quite a similar situation! I have had the sharp pains too, never normally like this!! Here is what i posted in repsonse to the other thread -

"Me too!!! Sometimes my boobs get a LITTLE sore leading up to AF but this month, well they are really pretty sore!! Its been like 2 days now, they hurt when i roll over in bed or they have any pressure on them whatsoever, very painful to touch. They do also feel like they are a little swollen.

My cycles are really irregular so its so hard to say where i am in my cycle. but last month was a 30 day cycle (my shortest yet in the last 5 months) and today is CD 25. I do get the feeling i ovulated around a week ago because i had a massive out break of spots on one jaw line and i know this can be a sign of ovulation. but really its a bit of a guess.

I did a test this morning even though i think its too early for it to show anyway, it was negative as expected altho i wasnt sure if i could see THE lightestg shadow.. but still, deffo class it as a negative. What i want to know is, should a test be positive if infact my boobs were sore due to pregnancy?? Or can you get painful breasts before a test shows positive?"

Sounds like you've had the same as me. .. Please let me know your result x

I will do! When is AF due for you?

so i have an update already, but a confusing one...

I took a test, just because! lol Its was early to be fair and so i didnt expect to really see anything, but i swear theres a shadow. In some lights i could see it, and in others i couldnt at all. I dont know if this could be the veryyy start of a bfp, but i will keep testing each day and see... heres the pic

4759A35A-0BA6-4DFA-8DD5-8070B5DC7363.jpeg

I took a test, just because! lol Its was early to be fair and so i didnt expect to really see anything, but i swear theres a shadow. In some lights i could see it, and in others i couldnt at all. I dont know if this could be the veryyy start of a bfp, but i will keep testing each day and see... heres the pic

View attachment 1048536

OMG! Congratulations! I can see it! How amazing xxxx

Sore breasts was my first symptom! I usually got sore breasts about a week before my period was due however this time my sore breasts started very early (CD 17 with 31 day cycles) and lasted a few weeks, It was so bad every time I turned at night my breasts would hurt a lot I just knew something was weird about it. I took a test after a few weeks of the soreness and got a positive right away after a few seconds, took a second one and the same thing happened. I didn't use first morning urine I think I took it around 3:00pm as well. I would say whatever doesn't feel "normal" during your cycle could indicate that you are very well pregnant! It took me a few years of TTC (only 26 btw), took a break and then just tried again one more time and it worked the same month! I'm now 15 weeks pregnant<3

Goodluck!!!:flower::flower: I hope yours ends in a BFP as well!

My painful breasts have eased off a bit now, still slightly sore but nothing like they were I don’t think! I have also have a really strange feeling in my stomach, it’s like a reallly dull feeling, I can’t even say pain cos it doesn’t hurt as such. But little niggles in my tummy and to the sides. I do feel like Af could come anytime but at the same time I’m not sure. It’s a strange feeling.

I also just woke from such a vivid long dream, the short story of it tho was that I was pregnant and giving birth lol I’ve heard the old tale that that’s a sign haha but that’s probably my obsessive thoughts causing it lol

I’m going to take a test later this afternoon when I can. But these little niggly pains tell me it’s all nearly over x

View attachment 1048536

I see it!! What dpo are you?

It’s hard to say as my cycle length varies each month! I did have a big outbreak of spots on my jawline at one side just over a week ago which can be a sign of ovulation and something that isn’t common for me at any other time. My last cycle was 30 days and right now I am on cd26. But just cos last month was 30 doesn’t mean this month would be cos it varies a lot.

So it’s a total guessing game for me. I only tested cos of how painful my breasts were as it was unusual. If I am, then I don’t expect to see proper lines for atleast a few more days. But again, that’s guessing too haha x

Sore breasts was my first symptom! I usually got sore breasts about a week before my period was due however this time my sore breasts started very early (CD 17 with 31 day cycles) and lasted a few weeks, It was so bad every time I turned at night my breasts would hurt a lot I just knew something was weird about it. I took a test after a few weeks of the soreness and got a positive right away after a few seconds, took a second one and the same thing happened. I didn't use first morning urine I think I took it around 3:00pm as well. I would say whatever doesn't feel "normal" during your cycle could indicate that you are very well pregnant! It took me a few years of TTC (only 26 btw), took a break and then just tried again one more time and it worked the same month! I'm now 15 weeks pregnant<3

Goodluck!!!:flower::flower: I hope yours ends in a BFP as well!

Congratulations! Xxx the ugly witch arrived this morning, so not this month for me. I go onto clomid tommorow, so hopefully I have luck with that xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->