exercise ball...anything specific?

BabyUrq

Reaction score
just wondering if there are any specific moves/exercises to do on the exercise ball? i've basically been sitting on it and rocking back and forth or side to side...

i'm wondering if there's anything specific that is good to do??

I think that is about it another nice thing is taking it in the shower and sitting on it while water runs on your back not an exercise but feels really nice

Im using mine right now :) side to side in circles and bounce gently! It relieves my back pain and more comfy then bed or couch! That shower idea sounds lovely!

I just sit on it at my computer desk and sometimes rock back and forth or bounce a bit.

I used my exercise ball from 35 weeks. I would use it in place of a chair whenever possible. I would rock back and forth, in circles and gently bounce up and down.

I was induced at 38w3d and when I arrived at the hospital I was already 4cm dilated! I can't promise it was due to my exercise ball but I am sure it helped!

Just make sure you get the right size ball for your height.

I bounce, and do round circles.

Attempting to turn a breech baby.

Also leaning over it on all 4s. I do this most of the day lol

Thank you all! that shower idea really does sound lovely!! that would be nice if the ball actually helps dilate and make labor easier which i'm sure it does but in different ways for different ppl !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->