Exercise, Fitness & Healthy Eating Club

Walking and pushing the pram is great. Walking a distance uses almost exactly the same amount of calories as running it, it's just that running gets you fitter while walking won't. Good luck with your weekly pledge!

My guests have all left now so I'm planning on joining the gym this week and doing a couple of classes every week from now on. Aerobics and tone and beginner's circuits are my first choices.

Im taking OH to work for 6 am :sleep: just so I have the car... take LO to my nans for 9.30 so I can do my spinning class for 10am..!! Its so good :) feel like I might die on the bike but my god do I feel better afterwards for doing it :)

Then work at 12....!!

Busy busy me :)

Thats great hun :) I done 5.5 miles today on the treadmill, normally do 4.5 but thought saying as I was eating treat-food I'd do a little extra :yipee:

so do u do 4 1/2 miles a day??? xx

Yep a day, I'm the type of person if I took a day or 2 off then I'd slack :dohh:
This way I just get up and do either 1.5 & 3.0 or 2.2 & 2.3. Today I done 2.5 & 3.0:happydance: and the other day I'd missed my morning bit as I was out and just done 4.5 in one go :)

i think im that type of person too mamafy ... I just need to get up and go or else I will get in a "not going rutt"

Did my 45 min spin class this morn :wohoo:

Well done Kerry :yipee:

I never got my morning bit done so done 4.5 mile this evening, even though I've been on my feet all day :happydance:

Wish I was that motivated, I feel like im losing all control :(

Woo, done 2 miles on the treadmill this morning and 30 mins on wii fit doing muscle, yoga and balance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->