Exercise, Fitness & Healthy Eating Club

Aww Amy :hugs: I haven't suffered from that but I know what you mean about not eating all day then pigging out at night - its my downfall. So I'm pushing myself to have 3 meals a day too, its good to plan the night before

Aww Amy :hugs: I haven't suffered from that but I know what you mean about not eating all day then pigging out at night - its my downfall. So I'm pushing myself to have 3 meals a day too, its good to plan the night before

Thanks Rae :hugs:
Yeah, mapping out meal plans really helped me out last time so I'll be trying it now too :)

Can I join??

I need to lose at least 10-15lbs.

My problem is I love to eat pasta and perogies and things like that. I used to be in really good, athletic shape riding all the time etc... And I could totally pig out!

This also meant I never had to actually work out, and I am so unmotivated.

I also have the unfortunate habit of not eating much during the day because im doing stuff with Jasmine... and then I pig out at night.

Can I join??

I need to lose at least 10-15lbs.

My problem is I love to eat pasta and perogies and things like that. I used to be in really good, athletic shape riding all the time etc... And I could totally pig out!

This also meant I never had to actually work out, and I am so unmotivated.

I also have the unfortunate habit of not eating much during the day because im doing stuff with Jasmine... and then I pig out at night.

Oh lord, don't talk about perogies :rofl:

Current Fitness: situps, pushups, running on treadmil

Goal Fitness: To tone up, and get ready for basic training for the army

Planned exercises: timed situps and pushups, timed 2 mile run

Planned frequency of exercise: 5 times a week (monday-friday evening jogging) and gym twice a week

Personal weaknesses: anything chocolate!! junk food!!

Personal Strengths: Having a goal and a time period, that helps push me, otherwise i'm just lazy!

breakky- none (surprise, surprise)
lunch - small chicken & veggie stirfry
supper- spagetti & salad

snack- small bowl of frozen yougurt

Exercise- I'm breaking out the elliptical after I get Renah to sleep +
100 regular crunchers & as many reverse as I can manage (still weak from c- section)

:hi: Ryder!

Breakfast : first time in over a year that I'll actually have one.
A small omlette and a greipfruit :D

I'll try to push myself into it.
Don't think I'll be able to have lunch (too soon) but for dinner I'm having green peas + mashed potatos.

Excercise : nothing general, will be going for a walk around the town with Lola.

Geez, you have stern will Rae with those crunchers! :lol:

Hiya girls...:help:

Last week I lost a huge 6 lb s and weighed myself and was 10 9lb on monday......weighed myself yesterday and was 10 101/2lb:cry: whats going on? I'm 10 93/4lb this morning.

I cut my calories yesterday to 1200 with no treats at all and have increased my distance on the treadmill to 4.3 and keeping at a faster speed for longer. I'm just getting a bit disheartened that I'm putting all that effort in for a bloody gain:hissy:

Has anyone any ideas whats going on?

are you coming on your period? That makes a difference to me, I don't even bother to weigh myself when I'm coming in/on it

Who wants to pledge to drink 10 glasses of water a day? haha

God I have no will power unless I have to tell other people how bad I'm doing :rofl:

Scorpio I just had my period 10 days ago so its not that :(

I had 2 litres of water, is that 8 glasses plus 4 small cups so thats about 10 :)

Hiya girls...:help:

Last week I lost a huge 6 lb s and weighed myself and was 10 9lb on monday......weighed myself yesterday and was 10 101/2lb:cry: whats going on? I'm 10 93/4lb this morning.

I cut my calories yesterday to 1200 with no treats at all and have increased my distance on the treadmill to 4.3 and keeping at a faster speed for longer. I'm just getting a bit disheartened that I'm putting all that effort in for a bloody gain:hissy:

Has anyone any ideas whats going on?

hello hun.

Just crashing your thread hope you don't mind. :blush:

Try not to get hung up on your apparent weight gain. It could be a variety reasons, most commonly that muscle weighs more than fat, so you may be losing fat but gaining muscle through exercise, so it appears you have gained weight but you really haven't....you may just be toning up.

Or some days we retain more water than others so that will no doubt add a few lbs.

Sometimes its best to avoid the scales and actually use a tape measure to measure your waist, arm and thigh circumference so you can see inch loss instead. xx

Thanks hun :) i definitely feel thinner and my clothes feel looser which is great:yipee: I'm assuming this would be temporary? I mean I'll start loosing weight eventually :dohh:

On my treadmill work i can now jog for half a mile :yipee: huge achievement for me and after only 2 weeks of starting I really do feel fitter and I'm totally determined that this is now how I live :) the food part is harder though but I haven't been naughty once :)

how is everyone else doing?

Hey.... Im here :hi:

Im going to get back into my excercise now... no more saying I will do and dont!!

Its such alovely day Im going to walk into town then to my mums house :shock: its about a 2mile walk and quite abit of it is uphill!!

I did it once before when courtney was a month old... I got really quite out of breath but i like to think Im fitter now

so heres my pledge:

Sunday- long walk
Monday- 45 min spin class
Tuesday- gym after work... I WILL GO...
Wednesday- got to walk to the hospital and back
Thursday- gym or walk
Friday- gym or walk
Saturday- gym at 2pm after work

For my walks Im going to wear my pedometre!!
Im also gonna drink 2 litres a day, my bottle is currently a 750ml one... Im gonna get a new one, a 1 litre one...!! :):)

Well best get dressed to go for my walk :):)

I did my walk and Im very proud of myself... unfortunately left the house without the pedometre :dohh:

but i walked about 5 miles... pushing the pram... :):)

Thats great hun :) I done 5.5 miles today on the treadmill, normally do 4.5 but thought saying as I was eating treat-food I'd do a little extra :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->