Exercising Goals

nessajane

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...

I have had an idea about how to get some of us motivated to do some exericse to help all us ladies who are trying to lose weight :)

I was thinking everyweek we could set ourselves a goal and everyone who would like to take part would have to complete that weeks goal.

For example...

Week One ... 1 mile Walk ( start of easy ) ;)
Week two.... 1 mile run
Week 3 ... 30 mins swimming

etc...

So who would be interested??? We could start our first goal next week :)

I would be up for it, good idea :) although I dunno about running...I'm big and unfit LOL I could just brisk walk it ;) x

YAY!! The first recruit :happydance: Ok a power walk for you then hun ;) Ill wait a day or two to gather some interest and ill set our first goal this weekend :happydance: x x

Yey!! great :D it will be nice to have some motivation x

I'm up for it!
So long as there are maybe 2 options... I can't run yet, and I don't swim! :rofl:

Great idea hun, I'd be up for the walking, but not running, never run in my life, I'd get two whopping great big black eyes!! :rofl:

I want to be able to run a 9 minute mile, and a 12 minute 1.5 mile.

Lord knows how I'll do it :dohh:

I also need to be able to run 7.1 on a bleep test, and do 20 full pressups.

When I was a gym bunny (back in the day) I could do 20 pressups no probs, but I still couldn't run to save my life!

id be up for it too. I am already working at it some doing at least 1.5 mile 3-4 times a day and adding some .10 run intravels in on treadmill. Hubby has boflex also so do some weight lifting and situps on times i dont treadmill. Has anyone here thought of bellydancing? I have a dvd for at home and havent really tried yet also a little to self conscience to try it in a class.so any how Ok if I join too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->