exghausted and upset :(

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
Hey girls just wanted some advice, I know Im gonna sound terrible but I really hate the thought of Morgan being left alone with the MIL, for 2 reasons

1.His mother is a heavy smoker
2.OH sister is only 13 and is in that "smothering the baby stage" 2 the point where it makes me angry..she wakes the baby up when left alone in a room with him..tickles him ( at 2 weeks old), kisses him with lipgloss on and just wont leave him alone..!

Obviously shes the babys nanna and is gonna want to look after him at some pount..! and Im finding myself stopping my own mother looking after him because OH mother says shes being left out..!

Its driving me loopy. I havent had no time 2 myself since Morgan was born as a result of this..!

Any of u girls get this or have any suggestions 4 me?

Can you not politely explain to her that you don't want her to smoke around Morgan, hopefully she'll take it the right way and at the same time tell her that if she ever has him, she has him within her view at all times.

If she's a heavy smoker she has no right to be upset over you not leaving Morgan with her.
Tell her you will once she stops smoking around the baby.

And explain to them that it isn't a competition and you shouldn't feel guilty for leaving him with your mom,you too need some time for yourself :hugs:

If she's a heavy smoker she has no right to be upset over you not leaving Morgan with her.
Tell her you will once she stops smoking around the baby.

And explain to them that it isn't a competition and you shouldn't feel guilty for leaving him with your mom,you too need some time for yourself :hugs:

Agreed - I wouldnt want any smoker around my children - full stop. I wouldnt want them touching them or holding them with their smelly clothes on. :shrug: Sorry if this sounds harsh.

I agree if she smokes around Morgan shes stupid (sorry) but true.. she has her whole life to see the baby why make a big fuss about it ?

as for the 13 year old she needs to know that a baby should be left alone when sleeping and there should be no kissing with lipgloss wtf lol

I know exactly how you feel and its really hard my OH mum smokes and her husband does i love going round there as we really get on but i dont like people smoking round charlie and really pi**ses me off they move about 5 foot away from him when they smoke (like that will make a difference) she says she would look after him if needed but its such a shame i cant because of the smoke , my mum and dad live 3 and half hours away so could of done with someone to look after him if needed . I would just tell her you dont want her to smoke round the baby and the 13 year old to stop smuthering him in a polite way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->