Exhausted everyday!

KFrey

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Just wondering how everyone else is feeling?

I have been so exhausted everyday and I don't remember if it was like that in my first trimester with my first pregnancy. I remember be tired the whole time but not THIS tired.

I wonder if it has to do with already having a little one to take care of while being pregnant. Last pregnancy I would sit on the couch and watch Netflix before going to bed.

My hubby keeps giving me a hard time that I'm always tired but I literally cannot keep my eyes open. I'm also get back pains and pains that shoot through the top of my legs. I notice it happens more often when I set on the floor instead of the cushy couch.

Thanks for any input!

I'm with you! I'm 9+5 and I'm like the walking dead. Ds is 22 months and I feel like I'm selling him short every day, we don't do half as much as we used to because I'm exhausted and feel sick all the time.

I have no advice, just to let you know you're not alone and I hope this passes soon! X

It's definitely harder to be pregnant while caring for little ones. I can't just be a lazy cow on the couch all day!

I'm right there with u ladies. With my first pregnancy I had way more energy than I do now. I'm 10 & 4 and constantly exhausted now matter how much rest I get lol

Yep! I'm with you ladies, my daughter is 3 and I feel so mean some days as I just don't have the energy to do anything :( some days I just have to put on kids tv and hope I can rest for an hour. Hoping this passes soon x

It does make me feel better that I'm not alone in feeling like this!!!

Fingers crossed it's just the first trimester.

My body is sooo tired I wake in the morning to kiss hubby goodbye, then snooze until mid afternoon when my stomach is complaining. I eat fruit, throw up and go back to sleep. . I cannot stand for more than 3-5mins before my legs give way, I cant raise my arms long enough to do my hair, I cant stand long enough for a shower and sit in the bath for hours asleep..

I have been off work for a non pregnancy related injury for 4 weeks and have left the house only to 4 times to go to the hospital and GP. I'm due back at work next week and have no clue how I'm gonna manage.

Relieved to know its not just me milking being pregnant. Happy to have company.. im 10weeks 1day

My body is sooo tired I wake in the morning to kiss hubby goodbye, then snooze until mid afternoon when my stomach is complaining. I eat fruit, throw up and go back to sleep. . I cannot stand for more than 3-5mins before my legs give way, I cant raise my arms long enough to do my hair, I cant stand long enough for a shower and sit in the bath for hours asleep..

I have been off work for a non pregnancy related injury for 4 weeks and have left the house only to 4 times to go to the hospital and GP. I'm due back at work next week and have no clue how I'm gonna manage.

Relieved to know its not just me milking being pregnant. Happy to have company.. im 10weeks 1day

You're getting there! Hopefully you'll feel better in a few weeks! :hugs:

i feel the same way
exhausted all day long
then insomnia at night
takes an hour of tossing, turning, thinking
for me to fall asleep

I'm 9 weeks and also feeling like this too. I feel like I have taken a sleeping tablet by about 3pm and just need to sleep! the only thing I can also think of was I felt like this with my son and I was quite low in iron. I am getting my iron levels tested this week, but going to start supplements anyway and hope that helps

I feel the exact same hun.
My OH is being supportive but I can see he is getting annoyed with me staying in bed all time and being exhausted. I herd that 2nd trimester it gets better :).
I found a article online and going to show it to OH so he knows I wont be like this all the time. x

I'm exhausted too, or at least I have been the last two days. I don't remember being tired last time round!

Thanks everyone! I hope it is just a first trimester thing and we all feel more energized soon...

Same here. I definitely don't remember feeling this exhausted first time around. But this time around I have my DS (3.5 years old) to run around after and it's just the two of us at home at the moment. I'm longing for those days when I come home from work and could snooze! lol Luckily my little man is pretty good at picking up on when I'm not well, so he's all up for having cuddles on the couch while he watches telly :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->