Exhausted!!!

welshsarah

Reaction score
Im 30 weeks pregnant, with my third got a 5 year old and nearly 3 year old. But at the moment, I just feel totally exhausted, I want to do so much with the house (decorating, spring clean, declutter) before the baby arrives in august. But my days are so hectic, I dont find time to do anything and completlely exhausted by the time I do my other house work, spent time with the kids, and cooked the evening meal (DS has a sandwich at dinner time or some thing quick like jacket potato and tuna, or beans on toast). Im up at 6am with the kids, and by 6pm when I bath the kids, Im dropping. I just want a day to sort out the crib and get it set up and pre-wash all the babies clothes, and declutter all the kids old things and send them off to the charity shop. But I just cant find the time, its making me feel really down. :( My partner works long hours and on his days off we normally do something with the kids (as he drives and I dont, and im finding it exhausting even to get the kids to the park). I cant bend at all now, as I feel dizzy and have back pain :( xxx I just feel so fed up and lazy at the moment which isnt me, Iv had my iron tested and its fine. :( Anyone else feel like this?X

im with you on this but i only have one other!!

im exhausted by 3pm but get into bed at 10pm and cant sleep its exhausting!!

we have lots of decorating and stuff to do (luckily the council are replacing our bathroom so thats one room less!!) xxx

im with you on this but i only have one other!!

im exhausted by 3pm but get into bed at 10pm and cant sleep its exhausting!!

we have lots of decorating and stuff to do (luckily the council are replacing our bathroom so thats one room less!!) xxx

:( We have done the living room, (well the painting and decorating, we are in the middle of potty training DS (got 3 months before he goes to school in Sept) so going to get a new carpet after that lol. But its hard isnt it :( ATM I just feel like Im forever cleaning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->