Exhaustion

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
anyone else suffering with exhaustion or just feeling drained??

Everyday I feel like I’m so limited in what I can do before I just feel completely drained, like my limbs and everything just start feeling like jelly. I try to eat to get some energy but it has virtually no effect. I am trying to rest when I can but feel so lazy and jobs around the home are piling up.

Unfortunately my other half and I have separated and I’m pretty much on my own now so don’t have much support other than my 18 year old daughter (who doesn’t know I’m pregnant yet). I know this usually improves once I’m 11/12 weeks, but now it’s so hard, I’m currently 9 weeks. X

Oh gosh hun I'm so sorry your doing it on your own, I'm sure your daughter will help out if she knew. I know how you feel though, this is baby number 3 and my 2 are 7 and almost 5, I spent the entire first trimester on the sofa, I could only really get up to go to the toilet, I also had bad sickness, I couldn't eat, I couldn't even shower I had to be helped up the stairs. I did feel like my 2 children suffered but honestly they didn't, they are quite self sufficient thankfully. It did take a while to recover from first trimester on this pregnancy, and I only really started feeling my self around 14 weeks. 18 weeks now and I still have a bad day here and there but all in all I got through it in one piece lol I hope you feel better soon, rest when you can and plenty of water

Thank you.

Gosh, sounds like you had it quite badly. Some days are better than others for me, just don’t have my usual energy levels which is so frustrating x I’m actually dreading telling my 18 year old. She wasn’t happy when I told her about my last pregnancy that sadly ended in mc and pretty much didn’t speak to me properly for a couple of months. I’m hoping she might be better this time, but I’m not planning on saying anything just yet. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->