Exhaustion

Bowsa

Reaction score
Hey all,

my GF is 9 1/2 weeks along, and she seems to be exhausted all the time she doesnt have a job at present. She seems to be taking a fair amount of naps, something that she wouldnt normally be doing.

I wanna know how normal this would be, as this is my first baby i'm not exactly skilled on this lark lol. is this usual??

Very normal. Most women experience extreme exhaustion in the first trimester.

Very Very normal. I was shattered. I even fell asleep in the cinema where my OH left me until the film haad finished. I could have killed him.

Very Very normal. I was shattered. I even fell asleep in the cinema where my OH left me until the film haad finished. I could have killed him.

bless ya, an him cause thats a lose lose situation......

do i wake her, stop her sleeping and get a bollocking

or

do i let her sleep she misses the film and get a bollocking:dohh:

I'm only 4 weeks but i'm already starting to feel shattered. Hopefully she'll start to feel a bit more energised soon. As for whether you let her sleep and miss the film or wake her up, i'd say let her sleep & just say sorry for letting her miss the film. If you wake her up and she's shattered she'll be in an even worse mood anyway! LOL

I'm only 4 weeks but i'm already starting to feel shattered. Hopefully she'll start to feel a bit more energised soon. As for whether you let her sleep and miss the film or wake her up, i'd say let her sleep & just say sorry for letting her miss the film. If you wake her up and she's shattered she'll be in an even worse mood anyway! LOL

you saying that, she was asleep on the sofa the other day, just doesd off while i was working from home. she had been spark out for a couple of hours, so i made her a drink and gently woke her cause i wanted to make sure she was able to sleep at night........needless to say she wasnt happy lol. I think she's forgiven me know, but from now on i think i'm just gonna leave her to it.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Its overwhelming tiredness. Let her sleep as much as she needs.:happydance:

from now on i think i'm just gonna leave her to it.

Probably the wiser option hun. She'll thank you for it eventually!

Its overwhelming tiredness. Let her sleep as much as she needs.:happydance:

yeh yeh. i'm sure it is.......i reckon all this lark is just an excuse for women to get lazy ;):rofl::tease:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->