Exhuastion!!

ChefSara77

Reaction score
So, just in the past few days, the fatigue has hit me like a brick!! I'm wondering how in the world I'll be able to just make it through the work day!! How do you do it? It's only 2:00 pm and i'm falling asleep at my desk!

I'm also concerned about the next few days...DH is going to be out of town, which means I have double duty taking care of the dog and feeding myself and all that stuff...things I haven't had to do because he's been taking care of it. How do you function when you're this tired?!!?!

Yeah fatique is a bugger in 1st tri, u get a lil break in 2nd tri and then it hits you again in 3rd tri lol. You will cope though. Try to go to bed earlier if you can and try not to push yourself too much.

Nap when you can and go to bed early. I work FT then come home to 12 year old and 3 dogs... busy home. DH has very stressful job so I try to make sure everything is done before he gets home.

I'm in bed between 9 and 10. Tonite I think it will be early again. I just had a quick nap here at my desk before reading this! lol.

:laundry: :iron: :dishes: tonite... DH is taking me to a movie though too :)

:happydance:

I find I've sort of developed a tollerance ...at least to a certain extent. After lunch I work I used to find it very very tough to keep my eyes open. It's still no fun but it doesnt seem as painful anymore...or maybe I'm just a zombie all day...in the evenings I dont do anything.

Feed your doc as early as you can and eat something simple.
I figure that I'm on my big fat vitamin tablets so so what if I all I manage to make is a sandwich or soup and bread before i have to lay on the sofa??

I usually get in from work, have a mini lay down, then have tea/dinner, then lay down again on the sofa before gong to bed!!! There's a lot of being horizontal involved in my days...but still not enough I can tell you!

I can totally relate with the work thing, i don't do anything all day, on here most of the day! unless my boss is in and then i have to quickly turn this off and do the work he gives me!

I have been going to bed between 9 and 10, at the weekend i was in bed both Friday and Saturday at 9.30 my OH was sooo bored, i would have normally just been going out at that time LOL

All you can do hun is try to nap and chill out at every possibly chance you get! Hopefully it will pass very soon! :hugs:x

im just approching my second tri now and the tiredness is wearing off so hold in there xxx

I've found that when I get home (between 6:00 - 6:30) I lie down for anywhere between 30-45 minutes while DH walks the dog and stuff. Then we get a quick dinner and I lie down a little longer. Around 8 i get a big of a second wind, and will do some Christmas stuff for about an hour, but by 9:00 I'm exhausted and I head up to bed. So I've been going to bed between 9:00 - 9:30, and sleeping til just after 7. But it still leaves me worn out by noon the next day!

I've started keeping a box of saltines on my desk. Eating a couple give me an extra little burst of energy, and keeps nausea at bay, so that's good, right?

I feel like it could be easier if I could explain it to people, but we've decided not to tell anyone til we tell our parents, which isn't going to happen til Christmas. Shortly after the new year, I'll tell my boss...at least, then they'll understand what I'm going through...now I'm just having to make random excuses as for why I'm tired, or I'm "not in the mood" to go have sushi with my coworkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->