Zeez - 6.17.2013 :pink:
bubbles - 9.17.2013 :yellow:
Loukachu - 9.20.2013
Kmae - 9.28.2013
star7474 - 10.11.2013
Sbmack - 10.16.2013
luna_19 - 11.10.2013 :yellow::yellow:
MsShona - 12.20.2013

Perfect!! Thanks, MrsChez! Should we start a list with names and due dates?

How are you feeling today? Did you get your blood work?

Great idea! Ill add it to the startup thread! What's your actual date? :flower:

I'm good! Get blood work results tomorrow so a bit nervous but no other symptoms right now so that's good. Pain free so far!!!

Yourself?

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join you here? I wasn't super active in the TTC thread, but I guess I was hoping not to stick around in TTC for any longer than I had to (thankfully, that approach worked like a charm!). I'm 5 + 2 today and roughly due 1st of March. How are you all feeling?

Stopped by to say congrats!! Hope to join you soon. :happydance::happydance:

Thx Smimms!! How r u doin?? So good to see your name :hugs:

MUtopia - welcome! :hi:
Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months!

Got my bloodwork back. Beta went up to 500 :wohoo: but progesterone dropped down to 26 or 28 (was driving when nurse called so no pen to write down) which is still good but not excellent like it was 3 days ago. But it's still good so I'm happy! :happydance: First U/S next Thursday...exciting times! :thumbup:

Got my bloodwork back. Beta went up to 500 :wohoo: but progesterone dropped down to 26 or 28 (was driving when nurse called so no pen to write down) which is still good but not excellent like it was 3 days ago. But it's still good so I'm happy! :happydance: First U/S next Thursday...exciting times! :thumbup:

I'm doing well but as embarrassing as it sounds I'm having trouble getting my husband to dtd. It's done a number on my self esteem. He really wants a baby so he says. I'm just going with the flow though but I can't force it lol. I'm out this month already due to chastity and going out of town during my last 2 fertile days. I'm so happy the thread has been getting some beautiful bfps. Did u have any symptoms?

I'm doing well but as embarrassing as it sounds I'm having trouble getting my husband to dtd. It's done a number on my self esteem. He really wants a baby so he says. I'm just going with the flow though but I can't force it lol. I'm out this month already due to chastity and going out of town during my last 2 fertile days. I'm so happy the thread has been getting some beautiful bfps. Did u have any symptoms?

I had the same issue with my DH a year and a half ago when we first started trying :growlmad: He totally froze up!!! We ended up seeing a couples therapist and it really helped but it took time. It's a really hard position to be in :hugs: But you'll get through it!! Hang in there...and of course best of luck!!

Hey guys.
Sorry I´ve been MIA lately.
Too much work, but I have a nice vacation coming up from he 5th to the 16th of july :)

Feeling alright these days.
Not as queasy as I have been.
And my super appetite has finally subsided.

preg_pilot! I can't believe you're already a lime!!! Feels like you got your bfp just yesterday. Wow time flies when you're preoccupied with TTC :hugs: Where you off to???

I haven't really had the queasiness much yet (thank goodness) - some evenings like tonight but not too bad yet. But I have been definitely much hungrier than usual!! DH is flabbergasted - we eat and like 1.5 hours later I'm hungry. :haha: Poor guy!

How is everyone else??? I'm still in that SUPER EXCITED state. Every time I remember, my heart skips a beat. THEN, my stomach sinks as I know it's still a cautiously optimistic time...cannot wait until after 9 weeks! That's when my doc said he will feel pretty confident things will be good to go. FX!!

preg_pilot! I can't believe you're already a lime!!! Feels like you got your bfp just yesterday. Wow time flies when you're preoccupied with TTC :hugs: Where you off to???

I haven't really had the queasiness much yet (thank goodness) - some evenings like tonight but not too bad yet. But I have been definitely much hungrier than usual!! DH is flabbergasted - we eat and like 1.5 hours later I'm hungry. :haha: Poor guy!

How is everyone else??? I'm still in that SUPER EXCITED state. Every time I remember, my heart skips a beat. THEN, my stomach sinks as I know it's still a cautiously optimistic time...cannot wait until after 9 weeks! That's when my doc said he will feel pretty confident things will be good to go. FX!!

o/ poppyseed ;)
Yea. 1.5 hours? I would have been lucky to get that far when I had my super appetite. After 30 minutes to an hour, I would be starving. That lasted for about 3 weeks.
I´ve been going all over. Scandinavia, europe, america.
Going to Frankfurt tomorrow, and then London. Then it´s off to sweet sweet vacation with OH in Denmark. I get 10 days this time :D

p.s. I seem to be graduating from queasiness to full time hurling these days. I hope it´s just temporary.

Stopped by to say congrats!! Hope to join you soon. :happydance::happydance:

Thanks, Smimms!!!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join you here? I wasn't super active in the TTC thread, but I guess I was hoping not to stick around in TTC for any longer than I had to (thankfully, that approach worked like a charm!). I'm 5 + 2 today and roughly due 1st of March. How are you all feeling?

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months and so glad you are joining us on this thread!

:happydance: Awesome!! I haven't gotten anything checked yet. I don't know why I didn't go in. They just set up a date for 7wks 5days and I just said ok. But the date is coming up! A week from tomorrow! Can't wait! And, praying everything is going well in there. :)

Thanks, again, for setting up the thread. Looks like you found my due date. :) I am feeling pretty good right now. I was super hungry around the same time as you, but now not so much. I haven't had much nausea, but did wake up with it about 5 am the other morning. Made me appreciate not having it most of the time, but was also good to "feel" pregnant. Ya know? ;) I have been cramping pretty regularly - very mild, but defy there, and some back aches. And, have also been more tired than usual. That's about it. Oh, and my bs are sore on and off.

PregPilot - wow! Almost 12 weeks! Awesome!!! Sorry about the puking. Ugh, not fun. My mom said she got pretty sick with all four of us, but my grandmother on my dad's side and my cousin on my dad side said they didnt get sick at all, so I am really hoping I take after them b/c otherwise I feel like I should worry a bit about not being sick. Ah, the worries never stop, eh? Haha. Still trying to love every minute of it, though. I just can't wait until next week when I get confirmation that everything is going well.

Btw, your trip sounds amazing!! Have so much fun!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! And, congrats, again to all!! Yay!:happydance:

o/ poppyseed ;)
Yea. 1.5 hours? I would have been lucky to get that far when I had my super appetite. After 30 minutes to an hour, I would be starving. That lasted for about 3 weeks.
Going to Frankfurt tomorrow, and then London. Then it´s off to sweet sweet vacation with OH in Denmark. I get 10 days this time :D

p.s. I seem to be graduating from queasiness to full time hurling these days. I hope it´s just temporary.

I hope it's just temporary as well!!
I got a lil too exited at lunch and totally over ate :dohh: I finished reading my 'Eating for Pregnancy' book and cooked up my first recipe. In all the milestone excitement, I over served myself and ate waaay too much. Kind of feel like hurling myself now :wacko:

So I take it you travel for work? Are you a pilot? Will you travel all through your pregnancy? How r u dealing with your nausea? We're planning a trip for mid August when I'll be around 2.5 months and I'm a tee bit worried about nausea and planes...hope you have a wonderful vaca tho!!

:happydance: Awesome!! I haven't gotten anything checked yet. I don't know why I didn't go in. They just set up a date for 7wks 5days and I just said ok. But the date is coming up! A week from tomorrow! Can't wait! And, praying everything is going well in there. :)

Thanks, again, for setting up the thread. Looks like you found my due date. :) I am feeling pretty good right now. I was super hungry around the same time as you, but now not so much. I haven't had much nausea, but did wake up with it about 5 am the other morning. Made me appreciate not having it most of the time, but was also good to "feel" pregnant. Ya know? ;) I have been cramping pretty regularly - very mild, but defy there, and some back aches. And, have also been more tired than usual. That's about it. Oh, and my bs are sore on and off.

My doc is big on checking things! He had me come in the day after I got my BFP to do my first beta. Then my second 2 days later. As everything doubled nicely, he had me schedule my first u/s for this week. I couldn't come in tomorrow so we are doing it on Thursday morning. Then, he plans to have weekly u/s tests until 10 weeks. At which point he feels he'll be able to tell me if all looks well and my chance of MC is the typical 2% chance. Or something around that! He didn't give me numbers of course.

I think he's definitely on the monitoring overboard side of things but I like that. I want to know something is wrong ASAP.

Sooooo new symptoms:
I've been crazy emotional with mood swings today. Total roller coaster!! Elated one min and sulking the next. Very touchy about everything. Not me at all :nope: I've been also stressing about something my friend mentioned to me this afternoon. She is freaked out by ultrasounds thinking they can be bad for LOs and hardly had any with her 2 pregnancies and here I am to have one every week!! I'm exhausted from it all! Def have to talk to doc about this. Anyone know more about this?

Also, had some weird sharp cramps or maybe it's more like pinching in my lower abs this late afternoon too! Not very comfortable. Hope everything's ok still!! I'm off to bed...very stressful, tiring day today.

:hug: to all!!

Sooooo new symptoms:
I've been crazy emotional with mood swings today. Total roller coaster!! Elated one min and sulking the next. Very touchy about everything. Not me at all :nope: I've been also stressing about something my friend mentioned to me this afternoon. She is freaked out by ultrasounds thinking they can be bad for LOs and hardly had any with her 2 pregnancies and here I am to have one every week!! I'm exhausted from it all! Def have to talk to doc about this. Anyone know more about this?

Also, had some weird sharp cramps or maybe it's more like pinching in my lower abs this late afternoon too! Not very comfortable. Hope everything's ok still!! I'm off to bed...very stressful, tiring day today.

:hug: to all!!

I get those weird sharp cramps. The first time it happened, I did a lot of research and found that it is normal. Unless it is severe and accompanied by blood, then we shouldn't worry about the cramping. Of course, that doesn't keep me from worrying, nonetheless. And, I started over analyzing what "severe" meant. Ha. But I do feel better about it now.

I don't know anything about the ultrasounds. I would definitely ask your doctor. And, maybe do a couple google searches (trying to ignore the ones without base).

I started feeling more uncomfortable last night - not fully nauseous, but sort of. I couldn't get comfortable and had to sleep with a pillow between my legs and in my arms. It seems like it is a little too early for that, right? But it really helped. I am also feeling slightly more nauseous this morning. Trying to force down breakfast - although, it isn't really that bad. Just feel like I am a little hungover.

MrsChez - I can't believe you are already five weeks! Yay! So exciting.

How's everyone else feeling?

Thanks, Smimms!!!

PregPilot - wow! Almost 12 weeks! Awesome!!! Sorry about the puking. Ugh, not fun. My mom said she got pretty sick with all four of us, but my grandmother on my dad's side and my cousin on my dad side said they didnt get sick at all, so I am really hoping I take after them b/c otherwise I feel like I should worry a bit about not being sick. Ah, the worries never stop, eh? Haha. Still trying to love every minute of it, though. I just can't wait until next week when I get confirmation that everything is going well.

Btw, your trip sounds amazing!! Have so much fun!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! And, congrats, again to all!! Yay!:happydance:

Thanks :) Yea my mom was sick as a dog for the entire pregnancy, but her sister got huge, but wasn´t very queasy at all. Of those two, I think I would choose being huge. (she looked like she was about to pop at only 5 months).
My mom didn´t show at all.

o/ poppyseed ;)

I hope it's just temporary as well!!
I got a lil too exited at lunch and totally over ate :dohh: I finished reading my 'Eating for Pregnancy' book and cooked up my first recipe. In all the milestone excitement, I over served myself and ate waaay too much. Kind of feel like hurling myself now :wacko:

So I take it you travel for work? Are you a pilot? Will you travel all through your pregnancy? How r u dealing with your nausea? We're planning a trip for mid August when I'll be around 2.5 months and I'm a tee bit worried about nausea and planes...hope you have a wonderful vaca tho!!

Yep, pilot, aka "preg_pilot" ;) I can work through 26 weeks, as long as everything is fine down there.
Thanks, I´ll have fun relaxing and just growing a little one for the next 10 days :)

I get those weird sharp cramps. The first time it happened, I did a lot of research and found that it is normal. Unless it is severe and accompanied by blood, then we shouldn't worry about the cramping. Of course, that doesn't keep me from worrying, nonetheless. And, I started over analyzing what "severe" meant. Ha. But I do feel better about it now.

I don't know anything about the ultrasounds. I would definitely ask your doctor. And, maybe do a couple google searches (trying to ignore the ones without base).

I started feeling more uncomfortable last night - not fully nauseous, but sort of. I couldn't get comfortable and had to sleep with a pillow between my legs and in my arms. It seems like it is a little too early for that, right? But it really helped. I am also feeling slightly more nauseous this morning. Trying to force down breakfast - although, it isn't really that bad. Just feel like I am a little hungover.

MrsChez - I can't believe you are already five weeks! Yay! So exciting.

How's everyone else feeling?

Yea. I know that pillow. Definitely not too early. I started at about 5-6 weeks I think. Still use it full time. Thinking of getting a pregnancy pillow to sleep with, especially when my belly starts getting bigger.

Hi Ladies...Finally I get to join you on this thread! Got my BFP on Monday...YIPPEEEE!!! Now the real fun begins hey! So cool to have the support of you ladies!
I am feeling good for now :) Tomorrow going for another blood test to check that everything is progressing as it should. Come on tomorrow!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations babysa!!! How wonderful :hugs: Good luck on your bloodwork tomorrow. FX!

And pre_pilot! You're past 12 weeks!!!!! Big congratulations to you. :hugs:
And MD, I can't believe you're already at 7 weeks. Time is flying by, huh?

Is a pregnancy pillow different than the body pillow? I haven't had trouble sleeping yet…and my nausea has gone completely away to the point that last night I totally freaked out that I must have m/c cause most of my symptoms have gone away. Except for sore bbs which also got bigger. I temped this morning and I'm still up there so that made me calm down. U/S in an hour!!! Can't wait yet at the same time I'm sooooooo scared! I just soo soo want this to be it and everything to be healthy…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->