Expecting #1 and over 30

Þorgeir is 6 months old now.
He´s had his first tumble and his first flu.

Almost crawling these days, laughing and generally always happy.

I feel ready for another baby now, which is strange considering my first birth experience :blush:

Hi pilot,

Sorry about the flu but he sounds like he is doing amazing otherwise.

They always say it only thing that matters in the end is a healthy baby and mamma and afterwards you realize how true that really is. I landed up with a CS instead of my natural water birth but really couldn't care less. I'm sorry it was so traumatic for you though

Hey zeez :) Thanks.
Yep, the only thing that matters is a healthy baby. And healthy he is :happydance:
I only wish I wasn´t so beat up after this. I still have a fractured coccyx bone and loose joints. Hope those get better soon :)

Sorry you had to have a c-section... :(

Hi everyone! This thread is SO quiet! Not that I am one to speak as I've been MIA this month myself...but I miss you all! Hope everyone is doing well :hug:

Hayden turned 6 months on Thursday and today we had our 6 month well visit and shots. As much as I hated the vaccinations, it was nice to see the doc and check in. She's doing great. Still no teeth :cry: The teething is awful! But cute too...she makes the cutest faces when her gums hurt :kiss: She weighed in at 17lb 2oz so her growth has slowed down a bit. Thank goodness! She was gaining so fast I was getting worried...she's rolling back and forth but not really crawling. She started to try to army crawl yesterday but mostly ends up going backwards which makes her mad. :haha: She can sit by herself for a decent amount of time...pretty much until she tries to reach for something and then she topples. She still favors standing with a bit of balance help so we bought her this activity center that allows her to walk around while supported. It's really cool. I forget the name but I'll try to post a picture of her in it tomorrow when we show it to her - it's her 1/2 year birthday present :happydance: OK, it's late and I should be sleeping! Off to bed...

How is everyone doing?? It has been forever. I cant believe my LO is almost 7 months :( time is flying. He is getting his third tooth and crawling. Im already
Thinking about when to start trying again.

My little man arrived 15 days early on Oct 23. He is tiny, only 2.4kg/5lb 7oz at birth and we had a hard time with him losing too much weight but he is doing great now :)

Congrats, Luna!

Stella Grace arrived on Oct. 13th, three days before her due date. I had the water birth I wanted! She has reflux and a clogged tear duct, but she's doing great!

Lovely to see some new babies on this thread have arrived! My yellow bump turned pink when little Phoebe Anne arrived a day early on 16th September, can't believe she's nearly 2 months already!

Love seeing your posts!!! Glad everyone is doing well. Please continue to keep us all updated :)

Hey clarkey :) It´s nice to get some action on this thread again, I´ve missed you gals :)
Þorgeir is 9 months old, crawling like a champ, and walking along furniture. No teeth yet. I´ve wanted to start trying for another one since he was 6 months old ;)

Congratulations on your little boy luna :hugs:
I had the exact opposite, my boy was almost twice as heavy, and had problems because of it, spent 3 days in ICU but is fine now :)

Sbmack -aww, I hope her reflux goes away soon. Þorgeir had it for a few months to start, and sometimes gets reflux if he´s feeling under the weather, otherwise he´s healthy. :)

Congrats on your little girl bubbles :hugs: :D

I feel like a total stranger, but love seeing beautiful baby pictures. My lo is 6 months old now and growing too quickly. Already would love another baby. We will see.

Attachments

• IMG_20131018_161704_541.jpg
    IMG_20131018_161704_541.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies!!! :hi: Cannot believe it’s been SO long that all these babies were born already :happydance: Congratulations to everyone!!!

We are doing great. Hayden is 9.5 months old now (attached pic is of her 9 month shoot). She’s crawling fast and pulling up to stand. She has just started walking along furniture a week ago. She also has no teeth pilot! Crazy huh? She babbles a ton and is a very avid eater. She loves everything.

Loved seeing the few pictures. Post more! I’ll have to update my journal as it’s been FOREVER. Hayden keeps me busy. :hug:

Attachments

• hayden9m-4170.jpg
    hayden9m-4170.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey, wow. Time sure flies by.
Þorgeir is 10 months old now. Getting longer and heavier every day.
9.3kg and 73.8cm yesterday.

I want another one, DH doesn´t. We´re working on that these days.

Some pictures for ya to feast on, I don´t do that nearly enough on here :hugs:

always smiling.jpg

discovering his tongue.jpg

eating pizza.jpg

moms purse tastes awesome.jpg

waiting for food.jpg

I can't believe I never posted a pic of my little man! Here is one from our 2 month photos today, he is just growing so fast! :cry:
007.jpg

Everyone's babies are growing up so fast!! They are all so cute.

I love T's hair, preg pilot.

Luna, Stella is 10 weeks now. I feel the same way...that She's growing up so fast. I also can't wait for her to grow into herself...I can't wait to know what her voice will sound like and to see what she will look like. Then the next minute I want her to stay squishy forever!

Happy Holidays!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Luna, I like his hair too, though his grandma´s (both of them) think his hair is a little long on the forehead, and want to cut it... hehe.
They´re not brave enough to do it without my permission though. :haha:

Tis the season, so here´s a few christmas pictures of Þorgeir :)

jól2013(5).jpg

jól2013(8).jpeg

jól2013(3).jpg

Hi, my last period was 27th September and for the last few days i have felt a little sick in the mornings, really tired/bit spaced out, felt bloated and have had an increase in vaginal discharge.
Does anyone think its possible to have pregnancy symptoms so early on??
I already have two children, which we planned and i knew virtually a few days after conception but im not expecting to be pregnant and dont feel as in tune with my body

You should be on CD14 right about now, so If you have a regular cycle, Ovulation should be happening right around now.
Pregnancy symptoms usually feel like AF symptoms... sometimes a little more intense. It´s hard to say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->