Expecting #1 and over 30

Me again can someone tell me how to get one of those baby tickers? Thanks

Click on a ticker you like, and it will link you onto a page where you can create your own.
Then you should be able to find a BBT code on that site (search it on that site if you can´t),
then you link that BBT code into your signature on this site.

Click on a ticker you like, and it will link you onto a page where you can create your own.
Then you should be able to find a BBT code on that site (search it on that site if you can´t),
then you link that BBT code into your signature on this site.

Just checking if my ticker works :wacko:

Good morning ladies! Sorry for delay of response, I've been super busy at work then home to eat and straight to bed. I'm exhausted. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :hugs:

Chezek Hope the ms stops for you soon!

The nurse at my doctors office called this morning and my level is only an 83. Not sure what to think about that. The doctor is out today and tomorrow so not sure when they will be checking my levels again. I'm super nervous. :shrug:

Good morning ladies! Sorry for delay of response, I've been super busy at work then home to eat and straight to bed. I'm exhausted. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :hugs:

The nurse at my doctors office called this morning and my level is only an 83. Not sure what to think about that. The doctor is out today and tomorrow so not sure when they will be checking my levels again. I'm super nervous. :shrug:

Breezy - check this out. https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html/

Normal levels for four weeks can be 5 - 426 and five weeks 18-7,000. It says it is different for every woman and what matters is the change in levels as you progress. So don't worry! You are well within normal range! :)

So, I had my first appt today and all is great! So excited and on :cloud9:! We got to hear the heartbeat - 166 bpm. And got to see the little peanut. Such a relief. :) Still dated 2.21.13.

How was the workout MrsChez? Did it help at all?

I think it is good you guys are postponing the trip. You'll be able to enjoy it so much more.

ttc1 - yay! Glad the bloods went well. I feel like we probably feel similar. I haven't felt too bad. It is definitely hard not too worry, but the blood results should reassure you. When is your first u/s? I was so nervous this morning before going in. Feel so much better now. Try to enjoy feeling good as much as possible! :)

How's everyone else doing today?

Breezy - check this out. https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html/

Normal levels for four weeks can be 5 - 426 and five weeks 18-7,000. It says it is different for every woman and what matters is the change in levels as you progress. So don't worry! You are well within normal range! :)

Thanks, I've been reading all about it. I think with my age and it taking us so long I'm quickly becoming a mess. I cried my whole lunch break. :dohh: Now my head is killing me.

So, I had my first appt today and all is great! So excited and on :cloud9:! We got to hear the heartbeat - 166 bpm. And got to see the little peanut. Such a relief. :) Still dated 2.21.13.

How exciting!!!! You are due on my dad's bday. :happydance:

Thanks, I've been reading all about it. I think with my age and it taking us so long I'm quickly becoming a mess. I cried my whole lunch break. :dohh: Now my head is killing me.

Breezy, like MD said, anything above 5 is great as you're very early on!!! And it's the doubling that matters. You shouldn't need a doc to do the bloodwork - can you speak to anyone about scheduling your second beta? You're find though sweetie!!!! Low hCG means nothing! :hugs:

I'm on the road on my phone so will write more later but wanted to pop in on you...xx

Breezy, like MD said, anything above 5 is great as you're very early on!!! And it's the doubling that matters. You shouldn't need a doc to do the bloodwork - can you speak to anyone about scheduling your second beta? You're find though sweetie!!!! Low hCG means nothing! :hugs:

I'm on the road on my phone so will write more later but wanted to pop in on you...xx

I asked the nurse and she said he may send you for another one she would keep me posted. (He gets back Thursday). Funny how I've waited the last 31months for a :bfp: now it's a whole different waiting and some many more fears.

ttc1st - at your 12 week u/s your doc will be able to measure the fetus and see the stage of development it is in and decide what 'age' it is. For now, it's all guesswork! Your beta number is high indeed!!!! But in the end, it's not how high or low it is, but whether it doubles over time. :thumbup:

MD - share your u/s image if you can!!! I sooooo cannot wait to see the heartbeat :flower: Hopefully on Tuesday!!! One week to go…the workout made me lightheaded :nope: so not sure what that means. I'm going to try to do a yoga class tomorrow. Hopefully that will feel ok. I'm definitely not eating as much as I usually do cause of the queasiness so it might be lack of sugar/calories that caused the lightheadedness…

Breezy - what I meant by you shouldn't need a doc is that a nurse or someone else could do the blood work. Your actual doc doesn't have to be in the office to do it. I'm glad you got to speak with a nurse though! I'm sure they'll have you in soon to see how your beta is progressing. Hang in there!!! :hugs: Oh yeah, and the waiting NEVER ends! It's a tough pill to swallow…there we were thinking the TWW was looooooong…but this just keeps getting longer. BLAH.

AFM, I'm ok. The nausea comes and goes but it's manageable so I'm fine with it. Other than the sore bbs, nothing else is happening. Lots of CM on certain days...but that's it. I actually feel better with little food in my stomach so I'm not eating as much as I'd like. I just feel ill every time I eat something so it's quite discouraging! I force it cause I know the embryo needs nutrition...this pregnancy stuff is hard :nope:

ttc1st - at your 12 week u/s your doc will be able to measure the fetus and see the stage of development it is in and decide what 'age' it is. For now, it's all guesswork! Your beta number is high indeed!!!! But in the end, it's not how high or low it is, but whether it doubles over time. :thumbup:

MD - share your u/s image if you can!!! I sooooo cannot wait to see the heartbeat :flower: Hopefully on Tuesday!!! One week to go…the workout made me lightheaded :nope: so not sure what that means. I'm going to try to do a yoga class tomorrow. Hopefully that will feel ok. I'm definitely not eating as much as I usually do cause of the queasiness so it might be lack of sugar/calories that caused the lightheadedness…

Breezy - what I meant by you shouldn't need a doc is that a nurse or someone else could do the blood work. Your actual doc doesn't have to be in the office to do it. I'm glad you got to speak with a nurse though! I'm sure they'll have you in soon to see how your beta is progressing. Hang in there!!! :hugs: Oh yeah, and the waiting NEVER ends! It's a tough pill to swallow…there we were thinking the TWW was looooooong…but this just keeps getting longer. BLAH.

AFM, I'm ok. The nausea comes and goes but it's manageable so I'm fine with it. Other than the sore bbs, nothing else is happening. Lots of CM on certain days...but that's it. I actually feel better with little food in my stomach so I'm not eating as much as I'd like. I just feel ill every time I eat something so it's quite discouraging! I force it cause I know the embryo needs nutrition...this pregnancy stuff is hard :nope:

My doctor hasn't seen my results yet, she called with them anyways (they usually wait for the doctor to review before calling). They won't order the follow up test without him looking at my results. Of course, this was the same nurse that made us believe last month was our month. :growlmad:

Hopefully I'm right behind you in symptoms. You will have it all figured out by then :thumbup: Good luck with yoga, I've heard great things about it.

YAY for the heart beat.:happydance:
It seems like just yesterday you told us :hugs:

I think it is good you guys are postponing the trip. You'll be able to enjoy it so much more.

ttc1 - yay! Glad the bloods went well. I feel like we probably feel similar. I haven't felt too bad. It is definitely hard not too worry, but the blood results should reassure you. When is your first u/s? I was so nervous this morning before going in. Feel so much better now. Try to enjoy feeling good as much as possible! :)

I keep running to the toilet to check I'm not bleeding!! Am I normal :wacko:
The bloods definitely reassured me but I think seeing my little peanut and hearing the heartbeat will make it really sink in. I got told I won't get an OB appt until I'm 18 wks I'm going to have an ultrasound in 2-3 weeks I'll have to pay for it but I don't care it'll be worth every cent.
Good to hear your doing so well too as scary as this is it's so exciting.

The bloods definitely reassured me but I think seeing my little peanut and hearing the heartbeat will make it really sink in. I got told I won't get an OB appt until I'm 18 wks I'm going to have an ultrasound in 2-3 weeks I'll have to pay for it but I don't care it'll be worth every cent.

I guess it's normal, I keep doing the same thing :shrug: I can't help but poas once a day too. :dohh:

Hopefully I will hear from the "nurse" today. :growlmad:

I guess it's normal, I keep doing the same thing :shrug: I can't help but poas once a day too. :dohh:

Hopefully I will hear from the "nurse" today. :growlmad:

On the days that I have lots of CM, I will run to the toilet to check for blood when I feel a wet spot too!! Crazy, huh? But I haven't POAS since 14DPO when I tested twice and got my BFP - I've never been big on peeing on things...lol :haha:

Do whatever keeps you the most relaxed...staying relaxed is key. Stress is no good for a developing embryo! :hug:

Me too! re CM. The other morning I looked at DH shocked and was like oh no and ran to the restroom to check and it was just lots of cm. Thank goodness! But, yes, totally normal it appears. :)

OK, ladies, here is the cute little nugget! :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh, also, I forgot to tell you ladies - I have gained 12 pounds!!! I am shocked! I guess my body needed it - I am pretty small anyway, but still? That's crazy, right? I haven't been eating any more than usual and have still been working out - just a little less. But I have been through periods of not working out before and I have never weighed this much - ever! Whoops. Oh well, the doctor said it was fine since this was a normal weight for my height, anyway, and that we can start counting from here rather than my previous weight. But I just didn't expect it. My mom said she didnt even show until after the 6th month with all four of us. Guess I'm not taking after her. Hopefully, DH doesnt mind too much. :haha:

What a precious little nugget you have there! How exciting. :flower:
I'm sure you look great. What a good reason to put on a few lbs.

My cm has gone back into hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->