Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Mol! Get over to Facebook! Everyone else is having their babies. You need to see all the cute pictures and also join me so I can have a May due date friend!

Yeah Mol message me the email you use for fb, I tried searching by your name but I don't know what you look like! :)

poking my head in to say hello.:wave::shhh:

i know fb makes it easier, but do hope all the exciting baby news makes its way here too, eventually, for us stalkers.:winkwink:

Hey jump! How are you doing?? What does ttcal mean?
Do you want to join the fb group?

Stopping by to say hi. I posted in here earlier on and once or twice after but not much. I am usually on my phone so it's harder to get on here (my phone doesn't like the forums apparently) than fb. =) Hope all is well!

Hey jump! How are you doing?? What does ttcal mean?
Do you want to join the fb group?

TTCAL = trying to convince after a loss.
My guess is that jump would prefer to join the group after she gets her sticky baby but up to her..

Hi Jump! How are you? Are you back to ttc? Praying for a sticky bean soon!

well, since you all asked:blush::haha:

we took december and january off to avoid risking not being able to fly in september:plane:
and then started trying again in february and i was SO sure i was pregnant. but was NOT.
then, this month, i ovulated really early and was convinced i wasn't and...:shock::shock:
got a positive hpt this past monday at 10dpo and even today i'm only 3w+4d.

not posting to join here again, but i will continue to check in on everyone else once in awhile:thumbup:

Omg really jump!!!! That's awesome have you tested again?? Keep us updated I'm sending you lots of sticky sticky dust!!!
:dust:

Hi, just checking in for those not in FB group.

Vivian was born 12:07a Monday after a 20 hour labor via waterbirth. Very wonderful labor experience, tho I wont pretend it didnt hurt like hell lol

She was 8lb 4 oz and was a total champ.

We're now still working on breastfeeding, its tougher than I thought!

Jump, lovely to see you, and congratulations on the BFP!!! Praying for you and your little bean! :flower:

Oh jump that is so exciting! I'm also sending you sticky baby dust!!

Oh that's the best news, Jump! So happy for you :D stick lil jump!!

And hey, I know I JUST joined the FB group and I loved it there. But other nosy people and general FB crowd has really gotten on my nerves lately. I am off FB for sometime, might bounce back if I feel like it, but for now I am on BnB and hoping to connect with you all here till then.

And huge congrats to the new 3 babies we have here - Swamp, Karen and Klink! Whoa! 4 babies here already :D

I totally understand Mol, I was off fb for a long time I honestly only use it now for the fb group. I never post anywhere else.

And yeah, 4 babies already!

Just under 3 weeks till my due date and Somedays I feel like he will be here any day and others I feel like it's going to forever. I need to do something to keep my mind off of things!

Oh dini I feel you... looking at the calendar it seems like no time - 2 weeks and 3 days! But thinking it might even be two more weeks on top of that... and then just thinking about all the school work I need to get done, I feel like it's gonna take forever.

Plus, I really hate complaining but I've been in a lot of pain today and yesterday. My lower back and pelvis area are really killing me, and when I sit down for some reason the area right under my shoulder blades hurt. It used to do that when I waitressed but hasn't bothered me like this in a long time. When I was driving the other day I couldn't get the pain away no matter how I shifted positions. Gahhh...
On top of that, spring break is over so I'm going back to sitting in uncomfortable chairs for a few hours each day. :thumbup:

Maybe klink can update the front page for us, it's fun seeing the progress our little group is making!!! :D

Hope everyone is doing good, sorry about my whining session.

Oh the pelvic pain.. I really cannot take it some days. Had to play hooky today from work from all the exhaustion and heartburn and the body aches - when Ive got a lot to do at work before my last day in less than 2 weeks!

Playing hooky is totally okay! You deserve it!

Had an appt today, my BP is way higher than usual at 138/88 but as long as it's under 140/90 they don't worry. It's too close for comfort for me. Also she said she will check me next week if I want. She would've done it today but there was a resident with her and I know him and that would just have been awkward!

I think I just over did it yesterday and I'm retaining a lot of fluid because of it. Oh and baby is still head down but still slightly oblique which she said was because I'm short and he has to do that to be comfortable but he will straighten out during labor. And my strep b came back negative which is great! I won't have to have an IV if I don't want it.

I don't feel great today, kinda feel like I have a low grade temp and a headache and my throat is scratchy. I have a mani/pedi this afternoon and then I think I'll veg on the couch or take a nap and take it easy for the next day or two.

Aw, Dani hope you feel well.. last tri and its pains! my BP was high too this time but under 140 so Ive just been told to monitor weekly.

Last 2 weeks of work for me, and today I heard Ive to finish my vacation days before ML starts.. yay, that means I get to start sooner! Also me being more active on BnB :D

Also my lil sis threw a suprise shower for me :) It was small but perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->