Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Oh Sanjan I'm so sorry. I was wondering how you were doing. You are all in my prayers! She really is beautiful.

Work has been crazy since I leave in 5 weeks :( Also I was diagnosed as borderline GD which is keeping me on my toes with fortnightly checkups. The upside was that I got to take an extra scan, and saw LO again :) DH missed the 20 week scan so it was extra special!

I hope to put in a detailed reply later. I hope the rest of you are well! I see you guys have a lot sorted. Hopefully my insurance will be sorted and hospital chosen this weekend. I will update here then!

XX

Hey Mol! Long time no see. Sorry about your borderline GD. Are you doing diet control?
Wish I could get an extra scan, I would love to see how little one is doing in there.

We just chose our hospital too, that reminds me, I should go pre-register!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Work has been crazy since I leave in 5 weeks :( Also I was diagnosed as borderline GD which is keeping me on my toes with fortnightly checkups. The upside was that I got to take an extra scan, and saw LO again :) DH missed the 20 week scan so it was extra special!

I hope to put in a detailed reply later. I hope the rest of you are well! I see you guys have a lot sorted. Hopefully my insurance will be sorted and hospital chosen this weekend. I will update here then!

XX

Hey Mol! Long time no see. Sorry about your borderline GD. Are you doing diet control?
Wish I could get an extra scan, I would love to see how little one is doing in there.

We just chose our hospital too, that reminds me, I should go pre-register!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Hey Maggz,

Yes I am on a GD diet now just to be sure, and getting 2hr blood glucose tests done every week. Though :blush: I gave in to sweets last night :dohh: I try to refrain mostly.
Yes that scan was so special considering DH missed the 20 week scan owing to work. He was wowed to see 28 week old baby after the 12th week scan he went to. :)

Hope you all had a good weekend! I hit 31 weeks today - just 4 weeks of work left!! :happydance: I am finding it so exhausting to commute an hour back and forth, and work full time.

My utmost sympathies to you and your family, SanJan, you have many warm wishes from me to help you on your grieving process.

Just popping in to see whats ben going on B&B.. Ive been so incredibly lazy lately and Facebook makes things too easy to lay in bed playing on my phone rather than sitting at the computer.

Hoping baby stays put for another 10 days... I want her to go a bit past her due date to comply with our adult lives but I know thats a joke but Im hoping anyways!!!

All these little cramps and twinges and occasionally Braxton Hicks arent helping either, and my aunt said in her last week she was holding the bottom of her stomach everytime she walked anywhere, and Im feeling very close to having to do that.
I looked back on my pregnancy photos from Xmas, and boy if I thought I was huge then thats NOTHING compared to right now!!!

OMG swamp you're in single digits.... That's crazy. Like literally insane. :O :thumbup:

Mol I understand the giving in, I wouldn't do well on a GD diet I don't think!
Aw seeing the baby at 28w is probably awesome. I kinda wish we would have done a 3d scan it's just so pricey.

I know.. single digits are a bit scary.. Im hoping shes a bit overdue too, so Im still clinging to 10/11 days.. not quite ready to leave comfort zone of double digits!!!

All the best Swamp, I hope its a post due date baby as you want :)

Mol, sorry about the GD. I would find it hard to go off sweets completely, especially since I'm always hungry. I'm sure not having to work will be a relief. I had my last day at work on Friday! It hasn't quite sunken in yet since I've been really busy with the shower, and getting food ready for the freezer, but it feels good to know I won't have that extra strain on my energy levels.

swamp, looks like you might get your wish. So close to the due date now! Pretty hard to believe.

How are you swamp? Have that baby yet?

Mol, sorry about the GD. Giving in is so easy during pregnancy.

Lacanadienne I bet being done at work is wonderful! I think my last day will be the 27th. I can't wait! I'm so tired and standing on my feet for twelve hours is hard now.

So great you started your leave Lancadienne, now get ample rest you deserve!

Maggz, our insurance only pays hospitalization and post operative expenses. All doctor appointments, scans are private :| We really have to budget for them monthly, and now even with more frequent appointments its a struggle.

Dini, Aw standing 12 hours so late in pregnancy must be hard :( 10 more days!

I wonder if Swamp had her baby too! This thread has gone quieter now that we are all nearing our EDDs. Last tri is hard!

Yup it's real quiet around here. Mol did you wanna join the fb group? A few of us are quite active on there.

Last day of work tomorrow :thumbup:

My back was killing me yesterday. I feel like if I do anything at all it punishes me :( booo

Agreed - Mol and anyone else not in the Facebook group anymore come on over. I'm over there! :)
If you want to stay anonymous you can always make a fake second Facebook. Those are good to have anyway (I have one) for coupons, games, entering contests, pursuing hobbies via public groups without all of your friends and family getting spammed by all your group activity, etc... (the expecting group is hidden so no worries about that).

Also, just saw about SanJan's devastating loss. There are no words... Gonna PM her.

Oh and Swamp didn't have her baby yet. Soon!

HOW do I join up on FB? I don't mind joining with my real profile :)

I am having a real crappy time at work which ruins the whole day for me and I dread going back to work on weekends. That's whats keeping me too busy to check in.

I am due for leave and working to my best capacity to finish everything but new crappy manager keeps extending my time on this project, expects me to work beyond hours, and one day I was sick, I was refused leave and had to work from home! I am 7.5 months along! I really cried that day.

Enough me ranting. Hopefully April will be here soon. Right now every day seems so long!

Mol, that's awful. When do you you start your leave?

Maggz is the owner of the FB group so PM her your profile link or your real name if it is uncommon and she will invite you.

SanJan - I am so sorry for your loss! Take all of the time that you need! I'll be thinking of you, DH and your entire family.

MolGold - Sorry about the borderline GD! I hope that you're able to manage it with the diet though. I've heard that's a much better route to endure. My mom told me that she was borderline with me and just had to watch her sweets intake and things were fine. I was about 2 weeks early and 9lbs 1 oz, so pretty big but nothing compared to a lot of GD babies.
I'm so glad that you and DH were able to share in that ultrasound together as well!

Swamp - I agree, FB has made me very lazy when it comes to BNB board. I believe today is the day that you're okay with going into labor?! So excited for you!

Lacanadienne - I hope you're able to get some rest soon! What freezer meals are you making? I want to get a few together for DH to have just in case but I'm not sure where to start. He's a big fan of chicken quesadillas, think it is possible to cook the chicken and season it and then freeze it?

Dini - Only a few more days until you're done work! Yayyy!

Mol, your boss sounds horrible. It'll be over soon!

Sweet, we made some lasagna, a rice casserole, and a bunch of crock pot meals (some were pot roasts with veggies, half of them were basically marinated meat, so you can definitely do that for the quesadillas). They'll marinate when we thaw them in the fridge.

Lacanadienne I need to work on some freezer meals. Hopefully I'll feel up to it when I take off work.

I feel like even at 36 weeks I'm stuck in the waiting game. It could be anytime or another 5-6 weeks.

I think the hormone surges are beating me up again. I get nauseated randomly and tonight I got mad and sad at the same time, wanted to throw something or cry or throw up, couldn't decide. Poor DH has no idea what to say. My animals are making me really mad lately and feel awful for snapping at them. Anyone else having mood swings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->