Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Dini that's pretty high and yeah too close to not be alarmed about... But I hope it was just today.

Mol I feel you on it being too much to handle some days. Thankfully not every day but I now have an almost constant pain on my right side. It really sucks.
How nice of your sister! Lucky you :)

Going to sleep now, 38 weeks tomorrow and operation get baby out will commence! Going to the store to get EPO and raspberry leaf tea, any other suggestions to help baby make its grand entrance are appreciated ;)

Oh the joys of third trimester right? Well I for one may complain but am thankful for every miserable moment after trying for nearly 4 years to conceive this little guy. And now it's just weeks or less away before we meet him. Can't believe it still.

Maggz, happy almost 38 weeks lol. I started the rlt any weeks ago, have increased it the last few though and started the epo last week and praying it will help.

Jumpingo - YAY! Congrats on the BFP! FX it's a sticky bean!

Maggz - I get that pain under my shoulder blades too!! Any idea what it is?!

MolGold - How much longer now until you're done work?

Dini - I'd be worried too by the BP but try to not stress about it and just keep track of it. Hopefully you'd just had a rough day or so and things will settle back down.

What exactly is the EPO supposed to do? Do you take it orally? I'm all for just about anything natural to start labor after Friday. If she stays in, that's fine, but we're ready to meet her :)

Sweet, the EPO is supposed to soften and ripen the cervix over time. I've read it can take a few weeks to really work. You can take it orally or insert it vaginally. I'm doing both but just started inserting it last night. I'm also all for anything to get it started but since that is supposed to take a while to work I started it last week.

I really don't know what the shoulder blade pain is, maybe just from the extra weight and shifted posture or something?

Dini I keep thinking that too, even though it took us under a year it was a stressful time so I can't imagine trying for that long!

I got epo and took some with my dinner but I'm too lazy to go get it from downstairs to insert it vaginally tonight. Drank a couple of cups of the tea and put clary sage oil on my belly. Come oooon baby lol

Hmm, you guys gave me something to google about.. EPO seems worth a shot!

My ML starts on the 13th but since Ive to finish my vacation days, I am taking a couple of days off this week and the next :) I also had the time today after 6 months to go get a Facial, pedi, hair spa and haricut - maybe my last in a while, but so good! Please pamper yourself ladies, I recommend it!

Good for you Mol, taking a few days off each week sounds lovely. And awesome that you got a chance to get some pampering in! I need to do my eyebrows and nails, can't really justify going to get them done as I have ridiculous amounts of nail polish and beauty stuff lol... I also like doing it myself but I'm kinda dreading doing my toes haha!
I would like to go see a chiro but I doubt I will at this point. Oh! But I wanna get my hair cut. Like bad. I've been thinking about it for a while and I just NEED to get it done lol

Happy 38 weeks Maggz, go get that haircut! You deserve ME time!

Maggz, I got my hair cut and eyebrows done last week and decided I needed to get a pedi because it is so uncomfortable to reach my toes. So I got a mani/pedi Tuesday and it was so worth it! Shouldn't have spent the money but I needed i needed it and sure won't be doing it again for a long time.

Good for you Dini!
I did my nails last night and I felt like I should get an award :haha: hope it lasts until birth hahaha!

Oh the heartburn!!!! What the actual *bad words*!!! :(

We're on the home stretch, girls, even with all the discomfort! We'll get to meet our little ones so soon. Can't wait!!!

Sorry about the blood pressure, Dini and Mol. So many things to potentially worry about in pregnancy. You're still under, though, so hopefully it stays that way.

I hadn't heard about the EPO. Interesting. At this point, I'd be quite happy if the baby stayed in for Easter weekend, as long as the contractions don't make it impossible to sleep. My mom's cousin is visiting from Belgium, and my sister's in with her daughter and husband from 6 hours away.

I'd also like baby to stay out for the weekend but honestly if he decides to show up more power to him however there are no signs and I still have two weeks and he's my first. So just wishful thinking!

in 10 days I start ML at 36 weeks, and I'd really want baby to come early, so I get more time with it once its born :) But they have a mind of their own, don't they :)

Yes, they do, Mol. I'm two weeks into my ML, and yesterday I would have thought baby was coming today just because of how the contractions were going, but apparently that was a false alarm.

I've been mia from b&b for a couple months, but all is well with me.
Just tried to do a bit of catch-up.

I'm so sorry to hear about SanJan's loss.

Glad that we have some babies! Congrats to all!

Guess I better join the facebook group if I want to find out what else is happening....

Hey tree! Glad you are well.

All of us in FB group have had our babies!
Lots going on still. Do come join! Let Maggz know your info.

Hey all,

How are you guys doing? Congratulations on all those baby cuddles!!! :happydance:

Do update us here as well when you get time. Is anybody still pregnant?
Mol, Mint - eager to know what your yellow bumps have turned into :)

can someone please update on all the babies:baby: for those of us not in the facebook group (and stalking?:haha:)

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on bnb for a while now! My baby boy was born April 24th after a 43 hour induction that ended in a c-section, sadly. He had some respiratory problems to start with but got over it really quickly and is a completely healthy and happy baby :cloud9: He was 9lbs2oz and 20.5in long, so he's a big guy and at his first doctor's appointment he was only one ounce shy of his birthweight.
Breastfeeding is going well, and most nights he let's us get at least one 3-hour stretch of sleep :thumbup:

Like Mint said, all of us that are in the fb group have had our babies so there's a lot of cuteness on there! If anyone wants to join just send me your email address in a pm! :)

Jumpingo I'm so excited for you!! :dance:

Hi guys! I haven't been on here as well in a looong time, will try to be on here more often now though :)
Jace Carter was born on March 20th. Here's a pic of my little monkey butt

Attachments

• 11041582_1095430137150174_4487791520388983322_n.jpg
    11041582_1095430137150174_4487791520388983322_n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe