Expecting baby #1!!

katiemckeiver

mother of 1♥
Reaction score
My name is Katie :)! I am 19 years old and expecting baby #1... my little bundle is due on the 16th of may 2014. I am currently 13 weeks and 2 days :). Just wanted to say hello and here is a photo of my little bubble <3

Attachments

• Katie's 1st Scan.jpg
    Katie's 1st Scan.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
Hellooo, wanted to give you a wave, I'm 19 myself and have a bubby on the way, I'm ten weeks so a few weeks behind. Gorgeous picture! Perfect little babe and if I can see what I think is the nub.. from what I've heard that looks like a girly! <3
By the way I think at 12 weeks you move into the second tri forums, so you will be welcome there too! xx

Thankyouuu :)!! And my family seems to agree with girly... haha! I just went on what my sister said as for the trimesters :') i think from end of this week i'll be moving on to second trimester :)! awhh bet your excited!! A June baby :) xx

Certainly is a June bumpkin, like I was! :D I bet you're so happy tooo. Can you feel your tummy is hard now? Mine is just starting to harden, it's amazing..

awhhh i was a february baby!! haha bless you! and my tummy is getting there! feel front heavy haha! im not used to having a belly and now im starting to show... :') and im very happy! especially now everyone knows! its such a relief to not keep it secret anymore :)! xx

Aww I bet you look beautiful! I won't show for a while, being a big lady, but I am happy to be able to feel it :')

Yeah I've told all family and close friends now and it's really nice to be able to be myself because people know, I'll make it public on the day of my scan I think :)

thats what i did :) i didnt tell anyone except close friends and work... i work in a carehome so obvs had to let them know...but other than that was a secret until scan day :) xx <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->