Expecting fourth baby.... When to tell ppl..

Aneesa_09

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am due approx April 14th which makes me around 12 weeks. This is my fourth and my belly is quite pokey out already, it can pass as too much food but it looks suspicious non the less.

Me and Oh haven't told non of our family, and I don't know why I feel like they are going to be very judgemental about the situation.

My oh does visit his family and his mom a lot and they all feel very involved. No one babysits my children they all go into day care / school while I am busy so it's not like I'm constantly asking them to babysit or anything but I just think they will be quote negative in terms of us not owning our house yet.

I love being pregnant and I don't know what's wrong with me this time around, my last pregnancies I didn't tell no one till about 14/15 weeks each time but I feel that the longer I have kept this one the more I have dreaded the comments

I think I am going to announce this weekend to family as I want to enjoy my pregnancy and I feel like I care far too much about their opinions. Maybe it's because I am scared the criticism will have truth about it.

This baby was not planned and I'm scared s***less on how I wi juggle it all but I see children as such a blessing and they will be a much loved addition to my then complete family.

Any one else feel similar?

Or can share some words of wisdom on dealing with ppls comments?

I have already heard the don't u own a TV with #3.

I remember reading some advice a few years back on this site where a lady said to share the news so happy with smiles so then they r kinda forced to be happy for u... I will be deploying this tack tick

I'm pregnant with my 4th as well, and haven't announced yet (though, like you, I'm showing quite a bit, so will be forced to announce soon). I, too, am worried about the comments we'll get. Our other kids are 3, 2, and almost 1, so I know people will think we're making a mess for ourselves and will wonder how I'm going to manage with so many little kids.

I guess all we can do is smile and be happy and try to ignore the negative comments. :flower:

I'm really nervous about telling people I'm pregnant with my third. Going to wait until I can't hide it this time.

I'm only 5 dpo but already convinced that it's a BFP for us. And yes already thinking of all the things people will say. My sons are fairly young so I know people will have something to say. Plus my Dh is in between jobs right now so there's the worry of telling people when he's not employed. Igh!

Yeah im similar.
This baby wasn't planned at all, we were done and trying to get a Dr to refer DH for the snip. One Dr refused because hes only 30. I was like whaaaa? We have 3 kids we are done! But hubby is so busy with work he hadn't had a chance to get in to see another doctor.
Anyways so I've only told 3 people. My best friend, one of my sister's and i told my mum on Friday. They have all been really excited. Ill be telling my dad and the rest of my siblings tomorrow after my scan.
As for everyone else, ill be waiting till 20 weeks, i don't want to deal with the comments. I want to know the gender 1st so i don't have to hear i hope its a girl etc. I really want a girl this time so I'm not sure how ill cope with the gender comments.
Good luck i hope you get better reactions then you expect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->