Experience in bleeding in early pregnancy...

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
I'm still bleeding on and off, it's not heavy but it's bright red and most of the time it's there when I wipe. I have had a few spots on my pad as well.

Cramping is mild, more like a period but it's uncomfortable and making me so scares I can barely get off the sofa because I'm too scared I'm loosing the baby again. (Had a MC in March this year)

Seeing the midwife today to see if I can get hormone tablets to support the pregnancy.

Had a can yesterday in which a yolk sac was seen, no heatbeat was able to be seen but they said that it was due to the size of the pregnancy.

I don't know what to think, I'm so scared :-(

Just did a tesco cheapie and that came up fainter then before.

So sorry your going through this stress :hugs:

I had really heavy bright red bleeding in first trimester. Was so distressing, I was convinced of the worst but a scan showed baby fine and that I had a area of bleedibg called a sch. I bled 7 weeks and still came through it. So bleeds don't always mean miscarriage honey.

How many weeks are you? They completely missed even the gestational sac with dd2 at 5/6 weeks for me.

Don't give up hope, and good luck

On Sunday afternoon they scanned me to see thickening womb lining and dark matter covering my left ovary. They kept me overnight and scanned me the next morning and found the yolk sac (I think) but couldn't locate baby or heartbeat but they said that could be because I was very early pregnancy. My hcg was 2399.

I'm worried because I keep getting the little bleeds and keep getting period type cramping. When I miscarried in March the bleeding started quite heavy and developed quite quickly but it still puts the fear of god in you doesn't it?

I'm seeing midwife today.

I had little bleeds with DD until about 14 weeks every fortnight. I was constantly worrying, as like you before her I had a m/c, so thought for the worse, although the bleeding was different. I also pin pointed it to doing more physical exercise which caused me to bleed again.

I had many bleeds in my previous pregnancy as well. At the first one they couldn't find heart beat also but it showed up in my next ultrasound. Did anything on the ultrasound indicate why you were bleeding?

To be honest all the doctors and sonographers where positive that they found the left ovary and then found the yolk sac, they were honest and said to me that they couldn't rule out a miscarriage, but they didn't feel the need to do another HCG blood test - which I guess is a positive??

And yeah, this bleeding is totally different, whereas before I started bleeding it was like a normal heavy ish period and within 24-48hours the bleeding got heavier and massive clots passed. This bleeding keeps coming and going, red blood when I wipe and then after a few hours its gone again. I think I'm more nervous about the cramping and period pains that are accompanying it. Saying that though I never cramped during my miscarriage - just bled, A LOT!

9 days to go until scan... :'(

If there are no clots - that is positive. How far along are you?

It could be an SCH (google) I had one in the first tri. I gushed(!) red blood and then nothing. Assumed another miscarriage but was sent for an early scan because my GP said I should have had some clots.

There was a bean, admittedly they dated me back a week, I thought I was almost 6 weeks, they said 5. 2 weeks later, was dated bang on what I thought my dates were and saw a good heartbeat.

I bled brown (with some gunk) for 3 weeks afterwards, but not gushing, just when I wiped. On the scan they showed me the bleed - it was grey which apparently meant it was old blood. By the 12 week scan it was gone xx

Well I did a cb digi today and whereas I was expecting it to say 2-3 weeks or worse 1-2 weeks, it says 3+ so that surely is a good indication that the pregnant hormone is going up and not down :)

Bleeding has now gone to a brownish blood which I still seem to be getting in the morning, but it's still better then bright red.

I'm trying not to get to excited still because I don't want to get to that can and be told otherwise.

I keep having bleeds too :( I've bled from the start, red spotting, I can't think of a clear day I've had! I've had 2 scans, I at 6 weeks where we saw a hb then another this week after a particularly heavy bleed (I thought I'd miscarried) there was a wriggly baby in there with a strong regular hb. This morning I've had another heavy bleed, they couldn't see any reason for it on the scan so it's really worrying.

Got my 12 week scan on 7th oct so I'm just going to sit it out until then xxx

Mrssmitch did you get cramping and period pains with the bleeding? X

The clearblue digi going up is a vv positive sign! :)

Steffy I'm so sorry your going through all this, don't lose hope yet I'm preying everything turns out ok for you :hugs: xx

I did get period pains, not strong ones but cramps.

When the midwife discussed my scan results with me she said you just never know, some people bleed heavily with clots and everything is fine. Then others have a tiny amount of spotting only to find that they have miscarried.

Fingers crossed for you, it's terrifying but it just might be ok xxxx

Oh hun so sorry you're going through this. I had a positive on Monday and now spotting just waiting for a scan. Fingers crossed for you ((hugs)) xxx

Had a blood test and hcg went from 2399 on Sunday to 3032 today. Not good news, preparing to start bleeding heavy again. Looks like I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->