Experienced Mommies... how far along were you when you had your first?

hi:)

38w5d with my first 6lbs 2oz
38w2d with my 2nd 6lbs 14oz

And I'm 5'2 and 90 lbs, so very tiny:haha:

First was born on her due date - although I was induced at 39+5 due to her being too small. So I didn't go into labour myself.. Waters had to be broken too.

Second was born at 40+2. Went into labour naturally at 1pm 40+1 and he was born at 4:44am. Waters had to be broken again though.

#3 is due 3rd June..

I'm 5'1 and my first was 14 days over due and my second 15 days overdue. My second was also 9lb! Pretty impressive for a dot like me i reckon haha :) Good luck !

I was 40+6 when she arrived but went into labour at 40+5 and laboured all night. She arrived at 10:13 am. :D

Those last few days as I passed my due date felt absolutely gutting and seemed to drag on forever! A friend lent me her bottle of clary sage oil and I bathed with it and massaged it into my belly twice I think and within twelve hours my labour started ... so maybe that trick worked for me! I like to think so, but chances are I was just overdue and it was time for her to come out lol.

My first sign of labour was mild contractions. I didn't have a bloody show until well into established labour, but I think I'd lost most of my plug in the week or so leading up to the big day. My waters had to be broken when my daughter turned back to back with me and got stuck.

I'm 5'4" and around 130 lb. My baby was 8 lb 15 oz.

Almost 42 weeks and I was in labor for 21 hours! It was so tiring but most definitely worth it in the end :)

I had my 1st at 38+5 6lb 2 and my second at 37+2 7lb,
Both girls. I'm 5ft 5. My mum went 7+ days overdue with both me and my sister so I thought I'd be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->