Experiences coming off cilest??

A

animallove

Hi

On Dec 9th I took my last cilest pill, I had only been taking it for ten days and then decided to stop as we are ttc in march/april so don't know why I went on it! Anyway I havent had a period yet :( Did an hpt monday and was negative but since then have had a huge increase in sex drive, crazy dreams and white creamy CM. Does this mean I might be ovulating? Any experiences off cilest please share!!!

Thank you!

I was on cilest years ago and came off it to TTC. I'd been on it for a fair few years by that point though. I experienced irregular periods for a few months with cycles going from 21 to 40+ days and swinging between long then short for a while.

Not sure about the dreams, but an increase in libido is always a big indicator of O for me. I feel different in general too. White creamy cm is not a fertile type, but it is not UNfertile either. Your cm pattern should usually go ... Dry then sticky then creamy then ewcm (egg white cm) or watery. EWCM is the jackpot. If you've got that then you need to shag like mad if you want a baby cause EWCM is the good stuff. ;)

When was your last period anyway? I would imagine taking a pill for a bit and then discontinuing it can confuse your body so it might just take a while to come back. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->