Experiences with 0 symptoms

May55

Reaction score
Hi ladies.. I just need to hear some experiences of pregnancies that had NO symptoms and turned out ok... need to get myself out of this negative mindset im stuck in. Im 5 weeks 4 days and feel nothing. I know some women dont get symptoms till 6 weeks but in my previous 3 pregnancies I always had some.. I have sore breast but im quite sure thats because of the Prometrium I take... No fatigue, no food adversions, no cravings, no cramping (which i had in every single pregnancy), no frequent urination...just nothing. :/ Its stressing me so much.. I had a blood test yesterday and will have another to see if hcg is going up ok but im a ball of stress.. I try not to think about it but its impossibe.. i have had 2 losses, last one was 6 months ago..just cant go through it again :(

I'm exact same turned 6 weeks today. Not a single symptom. Worries me too :/ xx

Relax. It's still very early! Symptoms kick in on average from 6 weeks they say (sometimes sooner/later) With my second daughter I had no symptoms.

I'm 7+3 and all I've had is some slight fatigue and varying morning sickness. No tender boobs, no cramping, nothing. I'm taking it as a blessing! Good luck!

its terrifying! never thought id be wishing to be sick :/ !

I'm 8+5 with twins and only have exhaustion, nothing else. We saw our little babies bouncing round perfectly yesterday xxx

I have a little different to you but still worry, this is my 5th pregnancy , and usually I am very very nauseas, and gagging all the time, this i have light but managable nausea, nothing like my other times,and I am really scared, because the only time I was symptom less I miscarried. i so know where you are coming from. hang in there

I'm 5w with my second baby and feel absolutely nothing. Most of the time I forget I'm pregnant! With my daughter it was exactly the same, besides exhaustion in the first trimester I had no symptoms. She's a happy healthy 1.5 year old now!

Thank you! that is helpful. Congrats on your twins :)

thank you! its been concerning for me because in 3 other pregnancies i have always had the same symptoms :/

I had such sore boobs the first 2 pregnancies amd I'm 6 weeks now and they still feel completely normal! Good luck hope everything turns out ok for you xx

Hi try to relax I know it's not easy I'm nine weeks tomorrow with only tender breast
No morning sickness at all I'm so paranoid as well

I'm 8w2d and no symptoms other than sore breasts! Saw the baby at my 6w and 7w scans - heartbeat both times and growing perfectly!

I STILL have no symptoms!! I'm sitting at almost 21 weeks with a healthy baby :)

I'm relatively symptom free so far, but I'm also very early in my pregnancy. My Mom told me the other night that when she was pregnant with me, she had no morning sickness, and no symptoms that she can recall. (I think she only found out she was pregnant when she went in for pre-op blood work because she was having a cyst removed from her wrist - this was in maybe January or early February and I was born in August.)

I had two pregnancies completely without symptoms, except a bit of tiredness early on, and two healthy, perfect babies.

Up to 40 percent of healthy pregnancies experience no symptoms, or extremely mild ones. It's absolutely not a sign that something is wrong.

With my first son, I didn't have any symptoms until around 7 weeks, and even then it was really mild. With my second, I started getting symptoms bang on 6 weeks. It literally happened overnight. I kept feeling and being sick and wanted to go to bed at 6pm! And that carried on until I was about 16 weeks. Loads of people don't have any symptoms and you're still only really early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->