Experiences with chemical pregnancies?

How are you going Teafor2? How many DPO are you?
No luck for me this month, af due in 2 days. But I'm okay for that, at least I haven't had another chemical this month. Just want to get AF over and done with and start trying again.
I’m 5 dpo today and feeling totally normal. I’ve been on progesterone since the day after ovulation. I feel like our timing was good as we dtd both the morning and evening the day before o.
Have you tested at all since last time or just feeling out this month?

Awesome well sending baby dust your way! Maybe this month will be your month :D

AF due tomorrow & 13 DPO today, did a test today and BFP so thinking definitely out this month.

Awesome well sending baby dust your way! Maybe this month will be your month :D

AF due tomorrow & 13 DPO today, did a test today and BFP so thinking definitely out this month.
Thanks :) I was feeling really good about our chances around ovulation time but now I don’t know.

I’m guessing you meant bfn? If you’re not pregnant I hope af just shows up quickly and you can move on to your next cycle. Good luck!

With my first 3 chemicals the bleeding was very heavy and was in alot of pain and passed some big clots then my 4th one in a row I really thought I was in for it because I got darker lines but had like a normol period.

Then the following month November i had a very heavy bleed with clots and pain and December was heavy to but not as painful as November.
I'm not sure if I had stuff left over from October that came away in the November.

Really hope u fall again quickly hon and its supper sticky

Last edited:
Thanks :) I was feeling really good about our chances around ovulation time but now I don’t know.

I’m guessing you meant bfn? If you’re not pregnant I hope af just shows up quickly and you can move on to your next cycle. Good luck!

Oops, yes BFN. Auto pilot.
Well I'm crossing everything for you!!

Yep I hope AF shows up tomorrow as scheduled so we can get on with it.

Well CD1 today. Disappointing but I'm pleased AF didn't hold off the sooner it's over with the sooner we can get trying again.
Doing the whole basal temp charting now, and will probably do ovulation test strips all month once af has stopped. The more info the better right?!

Well CD1 today. Disappointing but I'm pleased AF didn't hold off the sooner it's over with the sooner we can get trying again.
Doing the whole basal temp charting now, and will probably do ovulation test strips all month once af has stopped. The more info the better right?!

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->