Experiences with harmony test?

Unexpected212

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this done? Or any of the similar NIPT tests they do.

I paid privately in the UK to have mine done. Had a scan to confirm all looked ok and baby over ten weeks.

How was yours??

How long did it take to get results?

Did you ask for the gender and was it correct?

I'm so nervous, obviously want to know the gender but more importantly know the baby is ok which is why we have paid for it. The NHS tests stress me out with their numbers my last pregnancy was something like 1 in 1000 which isn't high risk but freaked me out anyway.

I had the panorama test a couple of weeks ago and it took 9 calendar days to get results. We found out the gender but I guess will have it verified next month when we have our anatomy scAn.
I'll be 40 having this baby that's why we were given it but the results are very accurate and we got great results which gives us some reassurance for now.

I never had it with my first 2 pregnancies, but have been definitely considering it this time.

Two of my friends have recently had it, and gender was 100% correct.

Thank you ladies. I thought the cost was worth peace of mind for me at least.

I plan on having it done as well. It's definitely a peace of mind and you get to learn the gender early- win/win in my eyes.

One of my best friends just had it done and was glad she did and felt it was worth the cost.

I'm hoping to get it done this time around as well. I didn't have it with my other two dd's but I am now 36 expecting #3 and really want the reassurance. We haven't decided if we will find out gender until birth or not but I like the option of knowing early!

From my understanding aminos/harmony tests are looking at the chromosomes so they couldn’t get the gender wrong. It’s either xx or xy. Unlike a scan which is relying on the expertise of the person doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->