expert eyes & screen tilting needed! *Update pg 3*

I think I can see very faint lines. Can't wait for you to test with frer. Soooo exciting x
Good Luck love x

cmon girl hurry up with that frer .... youve made us wait quite long enough :thumbup::happydance:

congrats pink!!! im soo hoping this is it for you x x x
i have just posted pic too of dodgy line, so im hoping this is it for both of us!!!!

Hi girls - sorry it took so long. I could not get a frer for love nor money last night, went to 2 asdas and a tesco - had to make do with a clear blue which was :bfn: with my fmu :cry: - af still isnt here either, im now 2 days late. Is it still worth getting a frer? Im gutted.

Im on night shift so im getting up later on and will reply then. Just wanted to update you all. xXx

Hi girls - sorry it took so long. I could not get a frer for love nor money last night, went to 2 asdas and a tesco - had to make do with a clear blue which was :bfn: with my fmu :cry: - af still isnt here either, im now 2 days late. Is it still worth getting a frer? Im gutted.

Im on night shift so im getting up later on and will reply then. Just wanted to update you all. xXx

hi, me personally would get a frer, maybe they just different strengths... you got 'something' on the ics, have u tested with the ic again?
i really hope this is it for you i really do :hugs::hugs:

hi, me personally would get a frer, maybe they just different strengths... you got 'something' on the ics, have u tested with the ic again?
i really hope this is it for you i really do :hugs::hugs:
Thanks Sarah :hugs: - ive got one ic and havent used it yet. I'll try tomorrow and see what I get, i'll see if I can get my hands on a frer but im on night shift till friday morning so I might have to wait.
I also keep getting stabbing pains in my lower right hand side - does anyone know what that could be?
xXx

it could be it hun i never got a bfp on the shop bought tests until i was atleast 6weeks preg but i got earlier bfp on the ic as i think they are more sensitive. good luck.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->