Expert tempers - please help!

Rozzer

Mum of 2, expecting #3
Reaction score
I'm on cd8 and i have come down with a nasty cold - headache, sore throat etc. but my bbt has also gone up.
It's too early for o, but how will this affect my chart and the o detection?? Will it skew the whole thing??

Many thanks for any help!

Do you have any other ovulation symptoms? What CD do you normally ovulate? It may just be a slight fever in which case you can ignore that temp and don't include it in the graph when you connect your temps. Hopefully it will go back down in a day or so and your chart will continue as normal.

Good luck!

Do you have any other ovulation symptoms? What CD do you normally ovulate? It may just be a slight fever in which case you can ignore that temp and don't include it in the graph when you connect your temps. Hopefully it will go back down in a day or so and your chart will continue as normal.

Good luck!

Thank you! Ive been using apps so I hope they disregard the elevated temps.

I had a 30 day cycle last time, so if it's the same o day should be next Thursday ish. I think sometime next week anyway, so let the bd commence, he he ;)

Most apps will let you discard the false high temps. More than likely it'll go back down itself before o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->