Quote NTS4 at checkout...

Makes a bumbo seat £17.99!

Mel x

Edit by wobbles:
https://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk/

https://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk/images/site/nav/homepage/banners/ban11.jpg

Cheers for that tip Just managed to get £40 off my baby gates :D

OO... might go ahead and buy that angelcare monitor

they have the 2 on there - coming up at bargain bloody prices!!!

Is there any difference between the 2 monitors? I am gonna get one.. will be a godsend when she is sleeping in her own room!

xxx

Cheers for that, just saved myself about £40 on various bits and bobs I needed to get :D

xx

Is there any difference between the 2 monitors? I am gonna get one.. will be a godsend when she is sleeping in her own room!

xxx
Don't think there is any diff other than design?

I have this one:
https://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.u...D=n-safe-sound&ProductID=81421&language=en-GB

Monitor 1
The Angelcare digital monitor combines a sound monitor and a movement monitor in a single system. The under-the-mattress sensor pad detects all baby's movements - even the slightest breathing movements. If no movement is detected for 20 seconds an alarm will sound on the parents' unit.

* Features a built-in thermometer and halo nightlight.
* AC adapters are included or can be used with batteries.
* From birth.

Monitor 2
Real peace of mind. The Angelcare digital monitor combines a sound and movement monitor in a single system. The under-the-mattress sensor pad detects all baby’s movements – even the slightest breathing. If no breathing is detected for 20 seconds an alarm sounds on the parents’ unit. Features built in thermometer and halo nightlight. AC adaptors are included or can be used with batteries. From birth.

^ Nope no difference other than design!

Thanks for this little tip.

I've just ordered a mamas and papas crib and got £40 off!!

Also got a few other bits and bobs and have saved a fortune, thanks xx

says the mamas and papas crib is no longer available? the gldiing one?! :(

Wanted to say thanks again one of my baby gates arrived this morning :thumpup:

I had a problem with my order :hissy:, my crib was out of stock :cry: but they didn't let me know, i only found out yesteday when i checked this thread.

So last night i decided to ring them to check. They told me they were sorry for not letting me know but the crib was unavailable.

The lady said i could keep the discount though. I was a little confused what she meant so i asked her to explain.

So I ordered 4 things, one being the crib and my discount was £60.40, which they are honouring.

So i'm going to be charged £50.34 for my items and postage and then they are going to refund me £60.40!!!:happydance:

So i get my things for free and they give me £5.

These kind of things never happen to me!! Can't believe it!!

Made me feel better, as yesteday i discovered that my quinny that i've had for about 3 yrs never came with the car seat adapters it should have!!

My mums rang to say that my things have arrived at her house this morning, hope they are all ok now!!

One of my gates were out of stock but I still get it when they are in (they have a date when they will in) so you may still get the crib lol!

No i won't get the crib they told me that they have not been able to get them from their supplier.

I looked at my bank statement oniline and i've been refunded £4.80 (something like that) wonder how this company makes any money!!

They must have honored the discount due to cock up - some companies are nice like that others are arsey! It would make me in your shoes buy again - I like companies who look after their customers when its their screwup!

My discount has been applied to the one gate I'm assuming as Im awaiting another (different) so may pay full price for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->