Exploding nappies

Wannabemum96

Reaction score
So my little boy was 2 in July, and at the moment we don’t seem to be able to get through the night without his nappies being so wet in the morning when I go get him they are burst and all that horrible stuff inside is coming out!

We currently use Tesco pants type nappies in a size 6, and up until now they have been great! I don’t think they do any bigger sizes 😳😳 any tips or advice mummies??

Have you tried their nappies in the green packets? I've used their pull ups in the day, the absorbant strip doesn't seem very big in comparison

They do a 6 + in the nappies not sure about the pants. I had to stop using the pants at night when DS turned 2

A lot of nappies go to 6+ if that’s any help and the pants/pull ups I’ve seen never seem very absorbent at all?

Thanks ladies we’ll go back to nappies at bed time and see how we go 😊

I used Aldi pull ups at night till my daughter was 7 and they seemed very absorbent and cheaper than branded pyjama pants etc.

I was going to suggest Aldi pull ups too . DD2 is currently using them for bedtime . Not had one problem with them . She’s in a 6+ .

we have used pampers pull ups for all of our children, including our autistic 8 year old who only night trained last year. weve never had any issues with leaks or anything even when they wet heavy. My youngest son has kidney issues and can have a large urine output but again no leaks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->